Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - chapter 16

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 16 - chapter 16

Chapter 16 - chapter 16
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

Sasuke and Sakura separated, but not before Sakura could grab her new boyfriend’s hand. They returned back to their friends, who had apparently been watching them the entire time.

“So, I guess my name is Susan?” Sakura said as she walked over to her friends.

“Umm…well, we couldn’t tell you we nominated you! You’d probably get your name removed from the ballot, even if you’d already won.” Ino said as explanation. “Now, if you don’t mind me asking, what’s up with you two?” Ino motioned to their hands that were intertwined.

“I’m not allowed to hold my girlfriend’s hand?” Sasuke asked.

“Girlfriend?!” Ino exclaimed. “When did this happen?”

“During our dance.” Sakura said with a slight blush. Ino gave her a ‘we’ll talk about this later’ look.

Sakura looked around as if realizing some thing for the first time, “Where’s Lee?”

“Well, he saw you kiss Sasuke and…” Hinata started but trailed off.

“And what?” Sakura prompted her friends.

“And he ran off. He went out through the lobby.” TenTen said.

“Sasuke,” Sakura began.

“Just hurry back.” Sasuke said, understanding that Sakura needed to talk to Lee.

As Sakura stepped outside, into the cool night air, she saw someone sitting slumped over on one of the benches in front of the parking lot. That someone was Rock Lee.

Sakura approached him slowly. “Lee, I think we need to talk.” She said quietly. When he didn’t respond, she slid onto the bench next to him.

“Lee?” She asked.

“Do not worry about me Sakura; it is clear that Sasuke is your knight in shining armor.” Lee said dejectedly.

“Lee, I’m really sorry. I guess when I accepted your invitation to Homecoming, I didn’t explain that I was accepting it as a friend. I was too caught up in what was going on.” Sakura said. “I’m really sorry. I hope you can forgive me.”

“…Sakura, how can I not forgive you?” Lee said. “It is clear that I thought things differently from you, I should be the one who is sorry.”

“I guess we both forgive each other then, ok?” Sakura asked.

“Yes. Ok.” Lee said. Sakura pulled him into a friendly hug.

“So do you want to go back into the gym now? There’s still about forty minutes left of the dance.” Sakura said.

“If it is ok with you, I’d rather stay out here.” Lee said.

Sakura looked at him uncertainly before saying, “Ok, Lee. If that’s what you really want. I guess I’ll see you later, ok?” Sakura said as she stood up and walked back inside. She felt awful, but was glad that she had talked to Lee about everything. She’d have to think of some way to make it up to him.

She walked back into the lobby, and saw Sasuke waiting for her by the gym door.

“Took you long enough.” He said with a smirk.

“Sorry.” Sakura said. She didn’t want recount her conversation with Lee to Sasuke. She’d ask her friends later how they could do something for him.

“Are you ready to go back in?” Sasuke asked her, this time him reaching for her hand. She wrapped her fingers around his as she nodded. He led her back into the gym.

“Sakura, you’re back!” Ino exclaimed as she pulled away from Shikamaru for a moment. “We were talking, and we’re all going to Hinata’s after this, ok?”

“Sure, that sounds good.” Sakura said.

“Ok then!” Ino exclaimed as she stepped back towards Shikamaru, and he wrapped his arms back around her waist. The next song came on, and many squeals and yeses could be heard from across the gym. It was Soulja Boy. Practically everyone in the gym knew the dance, although the guys wouldn’t admit it. The girls, however, were back up at the front of the gym as soon as the first few notes came on, already starting to dance. They followed the beat, and didn’t miss a step. The guys just stood, watching them from behind. They were somewhat glad that they hadn’t been dragged up there to do this dance as well. When the song ended, the girls came back giggling and chatting excitedly about the song, and the dance. They all went back to their boyfriend’s, or date in TenTen’s case, arms.

The rest of the dance flew by, and soon it was time for the last song. It was the most awaited song, but also the most dreaded. Sasuke walked up to Sakura and wrapped his arms around her waist. Hers immediately flew up to his neck. Sakura felt as if she never wanted this dance to end, and she also felt like she and Sasuke were the only two people in the entire gym. She lost all track of time, and all she knew was the person whose chest her head was laying on. Sasuke felt the same way.

Ino rested her head on Shikamaru’s shoulder, and he gazed down at the blonde head that was resting there and smiled, pulling her closer to him. She just smiled.

Hinata’s head was resting on Naruto’s chest, and her eyes were shut tight. She never wanted this moment to end. Naruto rested his chin on her head, and shut his eyes as well. They looked like they were in heaven.

TenTen and Neji were dancing somewhat away from each other. Her arms were tightly wrapped around his neck, and his were firmly around her waist. He smiled at her, and she smiled back. It was obvious that they’d be a couple soon, even if it wasn’t obvious to them.

When the song ended, each couple parted slowly, wishing that it wasn’t over. Sasuke grabbed Sakura’s hand, as did the other boys to the girls they were with, and they headed towards the throng of people who were exiting the gym. Sakura stopped when they entered the lobby.

“We have to go grab our shoes.” Sakura said as she grabbed Hinata’s hand and dragged her over to the shoe pile. Of course theirs just had to be on the bottom. TenTen and Ino who had taken theirs off later on had an easy time finding theirs. Once Sakura and Hinata had extracted their shoes from the pile they slipped them on and walked back over to where the guys were leaning against the window.

“Are you ready to go?” Sasuke asked them.

“Ya, I’m exhausted.” Sakura said with a slight sigh.

“Come on then.” Sasuke said, grabbing her hand. With that, the four couples exited the lobby and made their ways to the limo.

A/N: Ok, I ran out of ideas for during the dance, so I just had it end really quickly, sorry about that. And to the people who have been wondering if I’m going to continue this once homecoming is over, yes, I will. I’m going to continue it until I run out of ideas, then I’ll probably add another one to the series. ^-^ Well, reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeXsakuraforever on November 2, 2007, 10:17:40 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverAwww! Very cute! And sorry I didn't reply sooner, I completly was booked with homework ><
ANY WHO, nice chappie, very kawaii indeed!

winxgirl21 on November 2, 2007, 10:54:46 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Trust me, i know how that is...I've had so much homework all week, and I'm currently putting off quite a bit of it...I'm sure I won't do most of it, though...lolz. Thanks for reviewing! ^-^

kogalover2013 on October 30, 2007, 5:00:51 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013aaaaaaaa i sooooo wish i was sakura r u making a nother one
all my peole are crying cause its over

winxgirl21 on October 30, 2007, 6:20:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ACtually, I'm not done with this one. the next chapter should be up aroud friday, hopefully. I'm not sure yet though...

zerotimberwolf on October 31, 2007, 9:42:31 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfhopefully its up soon

winxgirl21 on November 1, 2007, 7:17:35 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I hope. I don't have much typed up yet, and I'm supposed to put it up tomorrow. i've had so much homewrk lately...>.<

kogalover2013 on November 1, 2007, 11:24:28 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013hurry type asap ill check tomarrow

winxgirl21 on November 2, 2007, 5:49:29 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm typing right now. With luck, and the right amount of time, it might get up tonight. it might be tomorrow, though...

kogalover2013 on November 2, 2007, 12:20:11 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013waaaaaaaa theres a new chap hurry on the next one if there is one plez

winxgirl21 on November 2, 2007, 11:22:39 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21there will be, but it'll be at least a week before i get it up.

AnimeAngel87 on November 2, 2007, 7:13:30 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kagome99 on October 30, 2007, 4:49:20 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!THAT WAS SO SWEET!!!!!!But still,poor Lee!he was left outside,all alone,with no one to hold,or to love...=*[ so sad!!!



I <3 JAMES!!!!!!! A.K.A MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!

winxgirl21 on October 30, 2007, 6:19:34 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21don't worry, the girls are going to make it up to Lee. I already have some thing in mind. ^-^

kagome99 on October 31, 2007, 4:49:28 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99kool!

winxgirl21 on November 4, 2007, 8:46:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

rffraff05 on October 28, 2007, 10:39:18 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05YAY!!! Finally, everyone looks so cute!

winxgirl21 on October 28, 2007, 10:44:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, they do! Thanks for reviewing! ^-^

GreyPichu on October 26, 2007, 1:31:19 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuoh my gosh!!!when i was checking if this was updated,i was sure it wasn't going to be...but it was!!!so yea,awesome chapter!!!i CANT wait for more(actually i probably can but watever^^')...o yea,Soulja Boy rocks SO much.but i cant ever get the dance right.-_-

waterbender00 on October 28, 2007, 12:05:28 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00There's and instructional vid on youtube.com
\http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGLum5SyKQ&feature=PlayList&p=B588D8EAB7771890&index=53

winxgirl21 on October 27, 2007, 12:42:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Haha, you're not alone with the dance, i constantly screw it up! XD I'm glad you were looking for the update! ^-^ thanks so much for reviewing!

zerotimberwolf on October 26, 2007, 12:18:01 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfawesome work


"go naruto go naruto" oh did I say that out loud XD

winxgirl21 on October 27, 2007, 12:40:52 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, thanks!

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 26, 2007, 11:49:50 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Awsome^^10000000 more boxes of pocky for you^^

winxgirl21 on October 27, 2007, 12:39:05 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yay! More pocky!!