Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - chapter 17

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 17 - chapter 17

Chapter 17 - chapter 17
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Come on then.” Sasuke said, grabbing her hand. With that, the four couples exited the lobby and made their ways to the limo.

Sakura snuggled up close to Sasuke when she sat down in the limo. She was so tired she was falling asleep. The events of the night had really worn her out, and even now they replayed in her mind like a movie. She didn’t even try to think of how things could have worked out better, so she just shut her mind off and enjoyed the warmth coming from Sasuke’s body. His arm was around her waist, pulling her as close to him as possible.

Ino looked over at her friend and smiled as she leaned back into Shikamaru’s arm, which was tightly held around her shoulder. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed slightly, so that it was barely audible, and rested her head on his shoulder.

Hinata couldn’t even see her friends who were around her. All she knew was her and Naruto, who was currently whispering sweetly into her ear. She blushed as he did so, enjoying it very much.

TenTen’s head was on Neji’s shoulder, and his arm was draped lightly on hers. She was extremely happy, and thought that the only thing that could make her any happier would be having Neji finally ask her out. But she knew him, and knew that he wasn’t a spontaneous person. He probably had everything mapped out in his head, and he was going step by step or something. She sighed the thought off and went back to being content.

At Hinata’s House

The boys had walked the girls to the door, and had come inside for a few minutes, but were scared off eventually when Hinata’s father came downstairs. Well, everyone except Neji was scared off that is. He stayed a little bit longer, talking with TenTen a little bit away from the other girls. They had all changed into their pajamas by then, Neji leaving the room to allow them to do so.

Ino glanced over at them. “What do you think they’re talking about?” She whispered to Hinata and Sakura.

“Ino, that’s not any of our business.” Hinata said back.

“Oh, come on, Hinata, I know you want to know.” Ino said, rolling her eyes. “What do you think, Sakura?”

“Your guess is as good as mine.” Sakura said.

“He needs to ask her out soon.” Ino said as she popped a Hershey’s kiss into her mouth, savoring the sweet chocolate.

‘I agree with you there.” Sakura said, then she turned to face Ino, with a gleam in her eye. “I know! Let’s help them out a little bit!”

“I don’t like the sound of this…”Hinata said, glancing at her cousin and best friend.

“Oh, come on, Hinata!” Sakura whisper exclaimed, “We helped you and Naruto out and everything turned out fine!”

“She’s right, you know.” Ino said, and Hinata couldn’t deny it.

“Just promise that you aren’t planning anything drastic, ok?” Hinata asked her friends.

“Ok, nothing too drastic. But let’s not have TenTen find out before they’re together. She really would kill us.” Sakura said. “Actually, she might just kill us even when they’re together…”

“Ok, so let’s start planning then.” Ino said. Sakura nodded in agreement, and Hinata just sighed in defeat. At least they wouldn’t do anything too drastic. Then again, drastic to Ino and Sakura was completely different from drastic to Hinata. By the time Neji had left, the girls had a small plan all cooked up for the couple.


“Ok, what are you two planning?” TenTen said as she came over to her friends after Neji had left.

“What are you talking about?” Ino asked with an innocent look on her face.

“Ino, I’ve known you for too long, don’t try to pull something over on me, ok?” TenTen said. She then turned to Sakura. “What is it?”

“We still don’t get what you’re talking about.” Sakura said, making her face look totally clueless.

“That’s bull, but I’m just going to ignore it for now. I’ll figure it out eventually. And no, I’m not going to question Hinata, whatever it is, I’m not quite sure if I actually do want to know.” TenTen said.

“Alright, then let’s change the topic.” Sakura said. “I feel really bad about what happened with Lee, and I want to do something for him. Like maybe get him a date to the movies or something. Do you guys know anyone who might be interested?”

“Well, there are a few girls who kind of like him, but I’m not sure if they’d be good candidates.” TenTen said thoughtfully.

“Why not?” Sakura asked.

“In case you haven’t noticed, Forehead, even though Rock Lee was, and possibly still is, your biggest fan boy, doesn’t mean he didn’t have a few fan girls of his own.” Ino said.

“I know that, Pig!” Sakura snapped at her friend.

“Well, Sor-ry!” Ino snapped back. The tow girls glared at each other and turned their backs to face the other, so they were basically sitting back to back with their arms crossed over their chests.

TenTen and Hinata ignored them and continued pondering the problem.


“What about that girl Susan?” Hinata suggested. “She does seem nice.”

TenTen shook her head. “I’ve seen her hanging around with Sasuke’s fan girls. There’s no way she’d go on a date with Lee, no matter how nice she is.”

“Ok, so she’s a no.” Hinata said softly as she went back to thinking.

“What about that girl Emily?” TenTen asked.

“Way too annoying. Can you imagine her and Lee together?” Sakura asked. She and Ino had rejoined the conversation.

“Ya, they’d be trying to talk over each other, with Lee screaming about youth.” Ino said.

“Ok, so she’s a no, too.” TenTen said.

“This is going to be harder than I thought.” Sakura said with a sigh as she fell back onto her pillow.

“Oh!” Hinata said suddenly.

“What is it?” Sakura asked, rolling over onto her stomach and propping her head up on her elbows.

“Well, I have a cousin who might be interested.” Hinata said.

“Really?” Ino said. “Who?”

“My cousin Akane. She’s Neji’s sister.” Hinata said.

“Neji has a sister?” The other three girls exclaimed, shocked.

“Where has she been all of this time?” TenTen asked her friend.

“She goes to a special boarding school. I think Neji went there for about a year, but he didn’t like it and he left. She’s coming for a visit this weekend.” Hinata explained. “She saw a picture of Lee with the guys once, and said she thought he was cute.”

“I think we have a candidate!” Ino exclaimed.

A/N: Ok, sorry about this chapter. I just finished typing it, and some people have been telling me that the characters aren’t really acting like themselves, so I’m trying to have some slower chapters and get them back into character. I’d like to thank I’d like to thank AnimeAngel87 from FAC for letting me use her OC Akane. You’ll learn more Akane in later chapters. Well, reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (21)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on November 5, 2007, 11:45:45 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013write write as fast as u can my inner peps are screaming

winxgirl21 on November 6, 2007, 6:01:36 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21the next chapter should be up friday, if i have all my weekend homework done.

kagome99 on November 5, 2007, 3:58:59 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99YAY!!!
ANOTHER GREAT CHAPPIE!!!!

I LOVED IT!!!!
I knew they were gonna do something sneaky to get those two together.
OMJ!!OH MY JUICE!!!!!


P.S.I <3 JAMES!!!!

winxgirl21 on November 5, 2007, 4:56:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks so much! Ya, that's hwo they operate! that's how my friends and i are, too. lolz. ^-^

kagome99 on November 6, 2007, 3:34:39 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99^^

AnimeAngel87 on November 3, 2007, 8:34:15 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87I Just Noticed this

A/N: Ok, sorry about this chapter. I just finished typing it, and some people have been telling me that the characters aren’t really acting like themselves, so I’m trying to have some slower chapters and get them back into character. I’d like to thank I’d like to thank AnimeAngel87 from FAC for letting me use her OC Akane. You’ll learn more Akane in later chapters. Well, reviews are much appreciated!

XDD!!!!!

winxgirl21 on November 4, 2007, 8:24:30 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ooopps! lolz, i must have double typed it...i do taht when i'm typing something, someone inturrupts my thoughts, and then I start typing again. XD

AnimeAngel87 on November 6, 2007, 1:01:18 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Wow...

XD

winxgirl21 on November 6, 2007, 6:02:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya...i have a one train of thought at a time brain...>.<

AlleyCat17 on November 2, 2007, 11:40:40 PM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow that was a very good chapter and i can't wait to see what the girls are planning to do.and i hope you update soon.

winxgirl21 on November 3, 2007, 12:08:13 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^ i'm hoping to be able to update again next friday.

GreyPichu on November 2, 2007, 1:27:33 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuYeahs for this story,i love it so much!^^yeah,so awesome chappie!

winxgirl21 on November 2, 2007, 11:21:07 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks so much! ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 2, 2007, 11:36:22 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^i hate bording school><100000000009 boxes of pocky for you^^

winxgirl21 on November 2, 2007, 11:39:16 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21O, why do you hate boarding school? Yay, more pocky! ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 4, 2007, 1:26:28 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i've been in bording school.

winxgirl21 on November 4, 2007, 8:35:09 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ah. I've only read about it. Some of them don't seem too abd, but then again, i've never actually had the experience.

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 4, 2007, 9:21:49 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101trust me never go to bording school><

winxgirl21 on November 4, 2007, 9:26:23 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I don't really plan on it, lolz.

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 5, 2007, 11:07:54 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101it's boring,has a stricter dress code then then any other school,you have uniform and id badge so they can find you,the uniforms for the girls in my old bording school is a black mini skirt and a white tank top with a white blouse undernethe,they had no restrictions on what boys and girls could do to eachother(hint,hint).it's degusting><

winxgirl21 on November 6, 2007, 5:53:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21wow. i can only imagine.>.<

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 7, 2007, 10:49:41 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i need to hit something.*finds a punching bag and hits it like hell*but that isn't the wors of it.the mini skirt was so short if the girls had to bend down to get something you see their underpanst><

winxgirl21 on November 8, 2007, 8:59:14 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21for a uniform skirt? wow...I have miniskirts like that, but my school would kill us if our uniform skirts were that short...

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 8, 2007, 9:48:34 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101my old school priciple there in that bording school was a 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times worse a perve then Jaraiya.cause every time he called a girl down to the office the gilr he called would come out looking like a cat had a attacked her but the truth is the principle raped them.one of my friends there was raped like 500 times.she told me to run while i was ahead so my family and me moved here to the US.

winxgirl21 on November 8, 2007, 9:52:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21wow, that's really, really freaky! I'm glad that you're ok and nothig happened to you.

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 9, 2007, 8:26:10 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i called the police on the principle and the school got shut down the day after i ran away from there.My friends were all getting treated and put in rehab places so they can feel confident enough to leave the house.

winxgirl21 on November 9, 2007, 8:29:01 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21wow. That's like awful. it's good that you did that.

rffraff05 on November 2, 2007, 10:51:02 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05Go LEE! boarding school is funny, i like to see people who go there. it makes me feel better about myself!

winxgirl21 on November 2, 2007, 11:15:46 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21well, not all boarding schools are bad. Sometimes there's boarding schools for gifted kids and stuff like that. You know, the whole better to develope their talents thing? lolz. Thanks for reviewing! ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on November 2, 2007, 10:23:01 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Bording School XD Niiiiice And Ino is like really sneaky and stuff. They were so clueless when they found out Neji had a sister
XD!!!! Niiiiiiiice And yw!!!

XD I'm still laughing bout the bording skool

it's a nice touch tho :D

winxgirl21 on November 2, 2007, 11:06:04 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks so much! Ya, I thought, she has to come from somehwere randomly, so boarding school! ^-^ Ya, i know. Ino should have known, but it shocked even her!

AnimeAngel87 on November 2, 2007, 11:25:27 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87I kno right! Ino's like...Miss Info

winxgirl21 on November 2, 2007, 11:32:40 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, I bet taht as soon as everyone falls asleep she pulls out her laptop and googles "Akane Hyuga" XD

AnimeAngel87 on November 3, 2007, 12:19:56 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Riiight I knoXD

winxgirl21 on November 3, 2007, 12:23:21 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha XD

sasukeXsakuraforever on November 2, 2007, 10:21:46 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverAwww! Thats so nice of them! I feel so bad for Lee! *hugs plushie Lee* He's so kind and understanding! ^_^ I can hardly wait for the next chappie!

VERY GOOD CHAPPIE!

winxgirl21 on November 2, 2007, 10:57:52 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Ya, i feel bad for Lee, too. But hopefully he'll be happy again soon. ^-^ Thanks for reviewing!