Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - chapter 24

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 24 - chapter 24

Chapter 24 - chapter 24
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

Mitsuki nodded as she followed them onto the dance floor. ‘Gaara’s here…I can’t wait to see him. Maybe he’ll dance with me…I hope so…’

“Mitsuki!” Sakura exclaimed. “You’re here!”

“Ya, Meghan and I just got here a little while ago.” Mitsuki replied.

“Where’s Meghan then?” Ino asked, looking over at her friend.

“Um, she’s sorta with Kiba.” TenTen said.

“Kiba?” Ino asked. “As in Kiba Inuzuka, that guy from our class? The one who hits on Hinata? Why on earth is she with him?!”

“Well…” TenTen started. She knew Ino couldn’t stand Kiba.

“It’s my fault.” Naruto said. “If Meghan hadn’t come along…Kiba probably wouldn’t have teeth right now. She’s only with him because she wanted to prevent that.”

“Don’t worry about her.” Mitsuki said. “You know she can handle herself, Ino. She’ll be back as soon as she can get rid of him. If she wants to get rid of him, that is.”

“True.” Ino said with a sigh. “I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.”

“Now, Mitsuki.” Sakura said, a scheming grin on her face. “I saw Gaara a little while ago. Do you want to go find him?”

“Um, well…”Mitsuki said, wondering for a minute. Normally, she wasn’t shy at all, but when it came to the guy she was into at the moment, it could be another story. “I guess.”

“Great!” Sakura said, then turned her attention back to Sasuke. “Do you mind if I go with Mitsuki for a few minutes? I’ll be right back, I promise.”

“Go ahead.” Sasuke said, running a hand through his hair. He knew that she’d go despite what he said to her. “Just don’t do anything drastic.”

“Don’t worry, you know I won’t.” Sakura said with a grin. Sasuke sighed. His girlfriend’s definition of drastic was a lot different than his was. He watched as she practically dragged Mitsuki to the other side of the dance floor where he guessed she had seen Gaara earlier.

With Meghan and Kiba

“So, um, what’s your name?” Meghan asked him as they danced.

“Kiba.” He replied.

“So, you go to school with Ino and everyone?” Meghan asked.

“Ya, I do.” Kiba replied without much enthusiasm.

‘This guy doesn’t want to talk at all. That gets on my nerves majorly. Why am I dancing with him again? Oh, ya, so Naruto wouldn’t knock his teeth out.’ Meghan thought. “So, do you play any sports?”

Kiba glanced at her at this question. “Ya, basketball. Do you?”

“Well, I was a cheerleader for a few years back in middle school, but I haven’t really had much interest in my high school’s squad.” Meghan replied.

“Why’s that?” Kiba asked.

‘Finally, conversation. Even if it’s not my favorite subject.’ Meghan thought as she said, “They’re just kind of stuck up. And I really don’t love it enough to deal with them every day, you know?”

“Ya, there’s a few cheerleaders at my school who are like that.” Kiba said. “But Hinata and the other girls still manage to stick with it.”

‘Back to Hinata again. As soon as this songs over I know where he’s gonna be heading.’ Meghan was wondering how long she could keep this up for, but her thoughts were interrupted by Kiba.

“So, you live around here, right?” Kiba asked.

“Um, ya. In the town that’s a few miles away.” Meghan replied. “It’s really nice here. I love how the snow is always here longer than anywhere else.”

“Ya, it is nice.” Kiba said. “But I definitely love the spring the best.”

“Nah, winter’s definitely better.” Meghan said.

“And why’s that?” Kiba asked.

“Because, that’s when my birthday is. And you know that’s like the most important day ever. The world would be an awful place without me.” Meghan said, grinning as she joked with him.

“I can see that that would be an awful thing.” Kiba said, grinning back at her.

‘Looks like I can keep him away a little longer.’ Meghan thought as she smiled back.

With Sakura and Mitsuki

“Come, on, he was over this way the last time I saw him.” Sakura said.

Mitsuki stopped and looked down at her dress for a second. “Do I look alright?”

Sakura looked over at her friend. She was wearing a dress similar to Meghan’s, only it was a blood red color underneath black lace. Her hair was dimply straightened and down, with a side part. “You look wonderful.”

“Ok, let’s do this.” Mitsuki said, taking a deep breath.

“Don’t worry, everything will work out. If for some reason he doesn’t want to talk to you, I have some plans. But hopefully it won’t come to that.” Sakura said, grinning as she thought of the schemes she knew her friend didn’t want her to end up using.

“Ok.” Mitsuki said, allowing herself to be drawn through the crowd towards the wall where she saw a certain red-headed boy leaning, observing everything that was going on around him.

“Gaara! Hey! We didn’t expect to find you over here!” Sakura said cheerfully, walking over towards him, Mitsuki not far behind.

Gaara looked at them as she spoke. “Hey. You’re the girls from the coffee place this morning. Where’s your guy?” He asked, mentioning Sasuke.

“Oh, we were just looking for him. We seemed to have lost him on the dance floor.” Sakura improvised. Gaara nodded, believing the girls little white lie.

“So, um, Gaara, why are you over here and not dancing?” Mitsuki asked.

“Hn.” Gaara said. “I just don’t feel like it. Not with all of those people.”

“Oh.” Mitsuki said, her face turning a light pink as she mustered up the courage to ask her next question. “Um, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to dance with me?”

Gaara looked her over for a second before replying. “I suppose. There’s nothing better to do.”

Mitsuki didn’t know whether to be happy that he wanted to dance, or a little upset at the nothing better to do comment, but she went with him onto the dance floor anyways.

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I’ve been feeling kind of down lately, and finally got around to actually typing. Well, I guess that’s all really, except reviews are loved!

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on August 17, 2008, 10:35:00 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013coo

winxgirl21 on August 17, 2008, 10:42:12 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=)

QuestionMarks109 on July 30, 2008, 10:11:17 AM

QuestionMarks109 on
QuestionMarks109Geebus Gaara stop acting like such a sour poos! This a great chance! DO IT ! DO IT !

-Early Comment FINALLY!-

Anywho, that chapter was great! If i were Gaara i wouldn't believe that "Lost him on the Dance Floor" thing. All you gotta do is look for spikey black hair ^_^. As usual, great job!

winxgirl21 on July 30, 2008, 11:19:44 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, but Gaara doesn't know that. and maybe there's some other guy with black chicken butt hair out there.lol, just had to say that. XD

erandor3 on August 4, 2008, 12:24:13 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3yay black chicken butt hair!XD

erandor3 on August 4, 2008, 12:23:07 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3yea just ask some one "Hey have u seena guy with black hair that makes him look like a cockatoo?"XD lol

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 3, 2008, 3:10:54 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Yay^^btw "Her hair was dimply straightened..." you spelled simply wrong.

winxgirl21 on August 3, 2008, 6:07:06 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ooo! thanks so much for catching taht, no one else pointed that out to me. I'll have to try to change it.

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 5, 2008, 7:53:52 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101nah it sounds funny lol

winxgirl21 on August 5, 2008, 7:58:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, ok.

GreyPichu on July 30, 2008, 11:35:52 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuya that last comment from Gaara wasnt very nice. lol kiba kinda acts like he likes Meghan. =]

winxgirl21 on July 31, 2008, 8:29:43 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21no, it wasn't very nice. haha, still haven't figured that last thing out yet. It's a toss-up for how things will turn out.

zerotimberwolf on July 30, 2008, 9:59:08 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfCome on Gaara...no reason for the "too cool for life" routine...

winxgirl21 on July 30, 2008, 11:12:47 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, apparently he thinsk there is.

zerotimberwolf on July 30, 2008, 11:20:34 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfyeah apparently lmao

winxgirl21 on July 30, 2008, 11:24:11 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=)

cloudaeris on July 30, 2008, 9:58:36 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerispretty cool
cant wait as always

winxgirl21 on July 30, 2008, 11:10:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! I'm hoping I'll actually get out something on time this time...>.<