Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - chapter 27

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 27 - chapter 27

Chapter 27 - chapter 27
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Good.” Sasuke said. Sakura rested her head on his chest, and inhaled deeply as she thought about how she couldn’t get any happier than she already was.

With Mei and Kiba

“Have I told you how pretty you are?” Kiba asked Mei as he looked down at her face. He wasn’t too much taller than her, just enough so that they didn’t have to crane their necks to look at each other.

“Um, I don’t think that you have.” Mei said, blushing a pretty pink.

“Well, you’re very pretty. And that blush makes you look adorable.” Kiba grinned.

“Thanks.” Mei said. “You’re pretty cute yourself.”

“Well thanks.” Kiba said.

“So…”Mei started, not sure exactly how to bring up the subject that was on her mind. She decided to just go for it. “You and Hinata…?”

“Ya, not really.” Kiba said. “She’s head over heels for Naruto, even if she doesn’t make it that obvious. I think that my main attraction there was pissing off the blonde air-head. It was good entertainment at least.”

“Kiba.” Mei said, a little shocked.

“You asked.” Kiba shrugged. “Honestly, though, I think I’m interested in someone else.”

Mei looked him in the eyes as she felt her heartbeat speed up. “Who is that?”

“Well, I may not know her well, only for a few hours, really, but from what I’ve seen in the short time that I have known her, I would like to get to know her better.” Kiba said, smiling at Mei.

“Well, I’m sure she’d love to get to know you better, too.” Mei said, smiling back up at him.

“Really?” Kiba asked. “’Cause I was thinking maybe she’d like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night.”

“Hm, she might just have to check her schedule before she gets back to you on that one.” Mei said, pretending to think hard about it for a minute. “I’d love to.”

“Who says I was talking about you?” Kiba asked with a laugh.

“Oh, you weren’t?” Mei asked, feigning shock. “Because I’m pretty sure I’m the only girl you’ve only known for a few hours, since I’m the only one you’ve really been with tonight.”

“That’s true.” Kiba said. “So I can get you from your house at seven?”

“That would be wonderful.” Mei said.

“Well then,” Kiba said, “until then, let’s enjoy ourselves.” He grabbed one of Mei’s arms that was around his shoulder, and pulled her into a spin as the beat changed once again.

“I think we can do that.” Mei said with a light giggle.

“Great.” Kiba said.

With Neji and TenTen

“So, do you think Ino did a good job with tonight?” TenTen asked her boyfriend as they danced to the music.

“She did a wonderful job, but the decorations really can’t compare to some other things here.” Neji said.

“Like what?” TenTen asked curiously.

“Like you.” Neji replied.

“Neji, you’re way too sweet.” TenTen said, blushing lightly.

“I’m not sweet, just honest.” Neji informed her.

“Well, your honesty is sweet then.” TenTen said with a giggle.

“I’m glad that you think so, then.” Neji said.

“You know what really did surprise me?” TenTen asked him.

“What?” Neji asked back.

“That Ino could keep her mouth shut about this at all.” TenTen said, laughing.

Neji smirked, amused at this thought. “That is true. I’m sure she had to have told someone. I don’t think she would have made it this long otherwise.”

“I’ll have to ask her who she gossiped to about this.” TenTen said.

“Well, for now, let’s enjoy the dance.” Neji said, pulling TenTen close to him for a second.

“I think that’s possible.” TenTen said happily.

“Perfect.” Neji said.

With Naruto and Hinata

“Naruto, are you sure your leg is feeling ok?” Hinata asked her boyfriend worriedly as they danced.

“Relax, Hinata. I promise you I’m fine.” Naruto said assuringly.

“Ok. It’s just, we’ve been dancing for such a long time. Maybe we should rest for a little bit after this song.” Hinata said.

“I don’t think so.” Naruto said. “I want this to be your best vacation ever, and I’m not letting you ruin it because you’re worried about me. Especially when I’m one hundred percent ok. That doctor must have had no clue what he was talking about.”

“If you’re sure, then.” Hinata said, still unsure of whether Naruto was being completely truthful with her.

“Only about a few things.” Naruto said.

“What do you mean?” Hinata asked him.

“Well, for one, I’m sure you’re the most amazing girl I’ve ever met.” Naruto said with a sweet smile on his face.

“R-really?” Hinata asked, her face turning cherry red.

“Completely and totally sure.” Naruto assured her. “Now, let’s just enjoy the rest of the dance.”

“O-ok.” Hinata said, still red from his comment.

“All right then.” Naruto said, grinning his winning smile at her.

With Shikamaru and Ino

“You know, you did a great job with tonight.” Shikamaru complimented his girlfriend.

“Thanks. I’m so excited I pulled it all off.” Ino said. “You have no clue how hard it was to not be able to talk about any of this, especially when some small things went wrong. I wanted to tell you so badly, but somehow I managed not to.”

“I can’t imagine. You’re secret keeping skills are just so wonderful.” He teased his girlfriend.

“Well, every once in a while I do slip up.” Ino joked.

“Well, you sure didn’t slip up with this.” He said, motioning to the decorations around them. He really was surprised that Ino had been able to keep all this a secret, especially since she had to tell him everything, from her dreams at night, to what color her toes were painted.

“I know.” Ino said happily.

Shikamaru was quiet for a moment as he watched his girlfriend’s happy face, her eyes sweeping around the room, trying to calculate for any mistakes that might have been missed earlier. “You know…you’re beautiful.” He whispered into her ear.

“You’re too sweet.” Ino said, kissing him lightly on the lips.

Shikamaru smirked. “Now, let’s enjoy the dance, and forget about anything that might go wrong. It’s someone else’s problem now.”

“I think I can do that.” Ino said.

“Perfect.” Shikamaru said.

A/N: I know, again, it’s been forever. Honestly, today was the first time I’ve sat down to type in over a month. I feel horrible for not updating, but school is just crazier and crazier as time goes by. I’ve had tests on 6 chapters of history at a time, and had only a day to memorize each chapter. I am still working on my story, and I’m not going to forget about it, no matter how long it may take me to update. Please review, it does encourage me to sneak on the computer and type instead of studying. Thanks for your patience with me, everyone.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

eelchic on February 7, 2010, 4:38:21 AM

eelchic on
eelchicaw that was so sweet!

kogalover2013 on June 10, 2009, 9:09:22 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013so sweet lol im back

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 4, 2009, 9:40:12 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101NAH!!!!!!!!KAWWAII NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^W^

winxgirl21 on April 7, 2009, 11:21:33 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol. =)

zerotimberwolf on December 17, 2008, 7:15:01 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfAwesome!!!!!

winxgirl21 on December 17, 2008, 7:47:14 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! =)

Kohakucrazy on December 14, 2008, 8:13:19 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! >W< SO SWEET!

winxgirl21 on December 14, 2008, 8:23:01 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm glad that you thought so. =)