Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prolouge - Damien

[ORIGINAL STORY]
I suck at summaries, but I promise the actual story is worth reading!

Chapter 0 - Prolouge - Damien

Chapter 0 - Prolouge - Damien
Rain pours against the stained glass windows. The full moon luminous in the sky. The crash of the church doors colliding, clashes with the loud whistling
of the wind.
A shadow of a boy is kneeling before the alter. His body shivering violently.
'F-Father' his voice cracks, tears slide down his face.
A silhouete appears in front of the two wide church doors and slam behind him.
'What're you doing here!?' he calls out marching along the aile. 'The church is closed!'
The boy shoots the man an Icy glare with his blood red eyes. From them he could see the man appeared to be the preist of the church.
'Who are you!?' his voice says shakily, stepping back in fear.
The boy continues glaring at the man then turns away, mumbling.
'He's obviously mentally unstable...' the preist thinks, looking pityingly at him.
'Father! Come back!' he cries hysterically.
The preist ran forwards and saw the boy was holding a oujia board and a glass cup.
His wide red eyes stared at the preist, tears sliding out them.
'Why do you have that!? Are you insane!?' the preist screams, in terror.
The boys eyes close and a pair of jackal ears emerge from the top of his head.
''Why has he forsaken me!?' he screams, sobbing.
'For heaven's sake what's wrong with you!?' the priest shouts trying to pry the ouija board off the boy.
The boy clings onto the board and turns his back on the priest. He rustles in his pocket and pulls out a gun.
The priest frantically backs away, in terror of being shot.
He lets out one last sob, raising the gun to his head.
'W-Wait! Don't!'
He forces the gun to his head and pulls the trigger back.
Bang!
Slowly, he falls to the ground, the gun slipping out his hand onto the floor. Blood slurting over it.
The priest was petrifyed and saw the glass cup shaking. Instict drove him over to it and he grabbed it and followed where it lead.
D-A-M-I-E-N...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on May 11, 2008, 2:03:21 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool but creepy may want to rate it for violence an maybe spoilers^^