Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Monday morning

[ORIGINAL STORY]
I suck at summaries, but I promise the actual story is worth reading!

Chapter 1 - Monday morning

Chapter 1 - Monday morning
'Rise and shine, lazy bum!' a gentle male voice sings.
'Zzz...Huh?'
A pair of yellow eyes open and blink. They gaze sleepily up at a 16 year old boy holding an alarm clock which is beeping in his hand.
'Time for school, Sis!'
'Oh no!' the yellow eyed girl whines hiding under her duvet.
The boy grabs the bottom of the duvet and yanks the whole thing away from the girl, forcing her to land on the floor with a thud. He had done this act many a time and had perfected it.
'Ouch! Meanie!' the girl moans muffled, her face on the floor.
'You're a meanie' he counters poking his tongue out.
The girl gets up rubbing her eyes.
'Okay I'm up, you go can now Lyric' she says looking at her brother. She just realises he was already dressed ready for school, unlike her in her panda pjs.
'Fine, by the way you got 15 minutes to get ready' he chimes, looking annoyingly pleased with himself.
'Dammit Lyric!' she yells, practically leaping into her newly constructed waradrobe to find her own uniform.
He leaves shutting the door behind him laughing loudly.

When the girl emerges again she took in her new rooms surroundings; having moved in yesterday, almost all her belongings were still in boxes. All she'd got out was her bed, dresser and waradrobe, which took ages to rebuild from scartch, for her. So long she had to get Lyric to do it for her. She closes her eyes and sighs looking down at her newly bought uniform. It consisted of a: red tie, white shirt long sleeved shirt with a black sleeveless shirt, a white and black skirt, white leggings and a pair of black boots. She smiled as she laid it out the bed, pleased it was pretty stylish looking in her opinion. After she'd got dressed and washed she walks into the kitchen her cell phone rings.

'Hello?' she answers, pulling a box of cereal out the cupboard.
'Hey, just seeing if you're awake' the voice replies.
'Eyes wide open' she giggles.
'Okay I'll come round in 10 minutes, okay?'
'Okies, see ya then'
'Kay, bye Miri-chan'
'Bye Newt-kun'

Miri hung up, being glad she had Newt for a buddy. Her and Newt had recently moved into Wikadye (Citie's name XD). They had previously lived alone and decided to move away to another city with flats next door to each other. They met in their old town, and sticked together ever since.

'That your lil lover boy?' Lyric smirks sipping tea from his black shiny mug.
'He's not my lover boy!' Miri retorts, uncontrolably blushing. The thought of him saying 10 mintues just struck her. If he was coming in 10 mintues that meant she had had 30 minutes to get ready when Lyric woke her up. He must of deliberatly set her clock forward.
Lyric glanced at Miri, sweatdropping as she gave him a shadow eyed glare.
'I think you two would make a good couple!' Lyric persists as Miri pours her sugar-frosted cereal into a bowl.
'Can it Lyric...' she growls back, making Lyric laugh.

10 minutes later the two siblings get up to leave as the door bell buzzes.
'Hi Newt-kun' Miri greets the boy standing in the door way.
'Hey' He smiles back with his peirced lips.
'See ya later Sis, I gotta get there early you still got 20 minutes until you got to be there' Lyric says, rushing ahead.
'Okay see ya then' she calls back locking the door. 'Ready?'
'When you are' he replies as Miri runs a hand through her shoulder length blonde, black tipped hair.
Newt glances at her; Wow… I wonder if her hair feels as soft as it looks… WTF! Where did that come from! I can’t think of her that way! Damn hormones! Yeah that’s it!
'Ne, Newt-kun?'
'Hm? What is it?' Newt says, slightly panicing, hoping he hadn't looked like a deranged idiot just then.
'Do you think we'll fit in?' She gives him a worried look.
Newt mentally sighs in relief.
'You'll fit in, don't worry' Newt smiles reassuringly.
Miri smiles back. 'If not, we can just ignore everyone else and stick together like we did in our old school'
Newt laughs, swishing his fluffy tail. 'Good back up plan'
'Hey look, the schools only there 'cross the street!'
'We still got 10 minutes'
'C'mon Newt! I'll Race ya!' Miri grins widely.
'Wha-' before Newt could finish Miri had ran ahead, deciding to persue her idea.
'She's too hyper for her own good...' Newt thinks sweatdroping, then goes into a sprint. ‘I’ll have to get there first, or else she’ll never let me live it down,’ Newt thinks as the gap between them lessens. “You can’t beat me, Newt-kun!” She turns her head and yells over her shoulder. Just as she takes two steps on the road, a motorcycle comes speeding towards her.
‘shoot! She’s not going to be able to get out of the way in time!’ Newt curses loudly when he sees Miri freeze. Miri screams loudly and the cyclist slams the brakes, but the impact is going to be unavoidable!
'MIRI!'

TO BE CONTINUED!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on May 11, 2008, 2:04:59 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobouh oh this isn't gonna end well for her