Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting them, doing things

A One piece story i wrote. 4 kids, who are 16 years old, join the straw hat crew, are amazing. They stick together, but one girl doesn't care for her friends much after an accident between them almost gets her killed.  Find out what happens!

Chapter 1 - Meeting them, doing things

Chapter 1 - Meeting them, doing things



" Hey, watch where you're walking, kid," Zolo said. The kid didn't reply. A splash of water hit Zolo in the face.
" Why don't you... idiot?" she said. He grabbed her. " Let me go," she said. Luffy appeared beside Zolo.
" What's going on?" he asked.
" This little brat called me an idiot," he said.
" Y'know, I think I like that girl, sice she obvisously recgonizes idiots when she sees them," Sanji said, appearing
beside Luffy.
" Whatever. You guys... look like pirates. Are you?" the girl asked. They nodded.
" Well, I wanna be a pirate. Can I become a pirate with you?" she asked, taking them all by surprise.
" Why would you want to? Won't your parents wor-" Sanji started saying when water grabbed him around the waist. And started
squezing him.
" Oww oww oww," Sanji said. then another girl ran up, with 2 boys following her.
" Amy! Let him go! He only spoke a word about your parents, and you're trying to make his legs pop off?
He doesn't know what happened. You can't pop the legs off every pirate who mentions your parents, Amy," the girl said.
" Pop my legs off?!" Sanji said, alarmed. The girl, Amy, let Sanji go. He flopped. He rubbed his legs.
" My name's Amy. And my parents died when I was 8. 8 years ago, it was," Amy said, without flinching.
" I'm Kaylee," the other girl said.
" And We're Stanley. Both of us," they said, grinning.
" Do you want to join my crew?" Luffy asked, and they all nodded. Sanji stared at him.
" She tried to pop my legs off," he said. Amy walked up to him, frowning.
" Then don't mention my dead parents," she told him. Then she smiled at him.
" But it's ok. you didn't know. I just don't like people talking about them and they were the only people who loved me," she said.
Sanji nodded. He stood up, and they all went to the Merry Go.
After Stanley B, Stanley D, Kaylee and Amy met the rest of the Straw Hats, they stood there.
" I want meat!" Stanley B cried and Stanley D yelled" I want beer!".
Sanji walked off toward the kitchen but came back only with Stanley B's meat.
" You're not having beer," Sanji told him. Stanley D frowned. Ad started running in circles. Sanji shook his head.
Then they all stared at Stanley D as he waved at them, then, jumped off the ship. They all ran to the edge of the ship. Kaylee looked
a little nervous. She was going to stand back from the edge but then Zolo shoved her in front of him.
" I'd hate to see him when he's drunk," Sanji said. Then Amy pulled up her friend.
" I want beer!" he yelled. Sanji didn't nod or shake his head.
" You're not getting any beer," Sanji told him. Stanley D pouted. Then he looked back at Sanji.
" Please?" He asked. Sanji stared at him. Kaylee was sitting on the deck, holding her knees, rocking herself. Zolo walked over to her.
" What's wrong with you?" he asked her. Everyone stared at her.
" I'm... afraid of water. But I still want to be a pirate," she said. Stanley D took this as a distraction and ran toward the kitchen.
Luffy and Zolo were the only 2 who saw him. Luffy burst out laguhing. Sanji just stared at him.
An hour later, Stanley D came out of the kitchen. He was laughing, and walking funny.
" You went and got yourself drunk, eh, Stanley?" Amy said. He nodded, and swayed/ walked toward Sanji. Amy looked at Kaylee. Stanley
punched Sanji in the stomach. He stumbled backwards. Stanley ran forward, wobblily, and did it again, until Sanji held his stomach and was
about to fall off the ship. Everyone stared at Stanley, who whirled around and started punching Sanji the other way. He now had Sanji
backed against a wall. He kicked him. Sanji coughed up blood. Stanley kicked him in the side, and he rolled away. Sanji trembled. Then his
body shook violently. He moaned. The drunk Stanley, now beside him, was about to step on him when a snake of water stopped his foot. He whirled
around, and saw Amy controlling the water. He pushed his foot harder, putting more pressure on Amy. The strain was clearly visible, and everyone hoped she could do it.
But she couldn't. She was flung backwards. Stanley D stomped on Sanji. Sanji howled. Amy stood up and ran to Sanji. Stanley tried to hit her before she
got to Sanji, but he failed. Then she started punching him with her palms, very fast. He flew into the rail of the Merry Go. He rubbed his head.
" Ow. What was that for?" he asked. Amy smiled.
" All it takes is a good bang to his head to bring him back to normal," she said. She looked at Sanji, and collasped on the deck in a heap.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MonkeyDLuffy on October 3, 2006, 8:57:20 AM

MonkeyDLuffy on
MonkeyDLuffy....ish Zoro