Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-20 of 20 results.
ROFLMAO this is so FUNNY! A MUST-READ! also, i accept ideass and i give full credit to the person who gives me the idea
for the love of all things potter, please read this! its good, if a bit boring, but i can put more exciting bits into it and funny stuff, so comment please! and read please!
read to find out what it is about, believe me its really good, please read and comment! if there's something i should change or add in the next chapter please tell!
the Titans meet an interesting girl.... find out what happens!
*note: if you like teen titans, are a fan of mine or both, this is a must read!
im not good with descriptions... great with stories, not good with descriptions...
 
this starts in the time of book one, then continues into the time of book 2, but it takes a different ending then book 2.
...
what happens when Weevil can't duel anymore? Find out!
blah. whee.
a lot like my naruto interviews. Lily is still the host.
about what the main characters: 1,2,3,4 and 5, and some others, would never say.
wintergreen and the other super powered elves from NAUGHTY are back. Mind controlled by the DCFDTL but wintergreen snaps out of it and then a one way love occurs...
Team 7 meets a girl. She shows them how powerful she is when she almost kills someone. Then one gets her mad and she wants more than anything to kill that person. But her heart won't let her.
The naruto characters (most of them anyways) gets switched into some one else's bodies. Funny! well, kind of. and a bit confusing too.
An earthbender girl they meet is pretty interesting; but will she help them or destroy them?
The naruto people (genin) get pulled into the real world! find out what happens!
A made up character named Lily is interviewing the naruto crew! Find out what she says about them, and asks them! And she is a blackmailer. She blackmails all of 'em at least once.
Some make a return.
About Shino and his old friend. Misa, his friend, left when they, since their the same age, were 9. Now their 13, and she's back, but Shino's changed a lot.
A One piece story i wrote. 4 kids, who are 16 years old, join the straw hat crew, are amazing. They stick together, but one girl doesn't care for her friends much after an accident between them almost gets her killed.  Find out what happens!
 
Like the title says, a bug and a snake. a snake describes a character I made up, and a bug... describes a naruto character... obvisously