Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Accident

A One piece story i wrote. 4 kids, who are 16 years old, join the straw hat crew, are amazing. They stick together, but one girl doesn't care for her friends much after an accident between them almost gets her killed.  Find out what happens!

Chapter 2 - The Accident

Chapter 2 - The Accident



When Amy woke up, she was lying in a bed, with Luffy, Stanley B, and the others, except Sanji, standing over her.
Sanji was lying in a bed beside her. He smiled at her. She smiled back, and got up. Usopp, also, was not there.
" Where's Usopp? Not like I care, but-" Amy started, but was rudely interupted. They all ran quickly up onto the deck.
" What's wrong?" Kaylee asked. Then, out of the corner of her eye, Amy saw Sanji struggling to get up to the deck.
Usopp was pointing at a dark shape. No one could see what it was. But Amy.
" A ship," she said. They stared at her. " So I know its a ship. Is that any reason to stare at me?" she asked. They shook their heads.
She realized it was getting dark.
" Night," she said, and walked off towards the room where she slept. They were all still looking at the dark shape.
That night, a loud howl woke Chopper from his sleep. He walked up onto the deck. There was a brown wolf with a long shaggy tail on board.
He shuddered at the sight. It turned and Snarled at him.
" EEK!" Chopper screamed, and went runnign below deck again. He jumped on Sanji's sore stomach. Sanji groaned, and woke up. The wolf ran down.
It jumped, and Chopper moved out of the way. It landed on Sanji, one paw on both of Sanji's wrists and shins. A large glob of drool fell
on Sanji's face. Then Kaylee, Stanley B and Stanley D ran over and started beating the wolf up. It whimpered, and Chopper and Sanji helped them.
But stopped when it snarled and revealed its hideous fangs. Only the 3 kids kept going. They made it run up onto the deck again.
They almost beat it over the edge of the ship, when they realized it was more than half dead, and they saw a tiny silver moon on its chest.
They stared in horror at it, then it changed, and Amy was lying unconsious on the deck. They lifted her, and ran back under the deck.


"Where am I? I only remember the beating I recived from Kaylee and the 2 Stanleys..." Amy said, and opened her eyes and saw her friends.
The friends that almost killed her.
" She's awake!" They screamed, and the rest of the crew hurredly ran down. The crew smiled at her. She frowned.
" How long have I been unconsious?" Amy asked, and Robin held up three fingers.
" 3 Days" Robin told her. She sat up, and took a plate of food Sanji had shoved into her hands. It was eggs and toast and bacon. Amy ate it in about
10 seconds and lay back down. She groaned, and Chopper pushed his way to her side. Standing up on the bed for height, he said "She's weak; She needs
rest now. Everyone, shoo" and they all backed off. Amy sat and frowned with her arms crossed.
" What's wrong?" Sanji asked her.
" The people I call my friends very nearly KILLED ME! AND I TRUSTED THEM!" she yelled, and burst out crying. Zolo looked at Kaylee and the 2 Stanleys with
a hard look.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment