Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting them

This is a story of me traviling the world and i get to meet the Sohmas

Chapter 1 - Meeting them

Chapter 1 - Meeting them


Day 23 of my trip around the world

Dear mom,

I am typing from the old typewriter in the lobby of the little hot springs and inn hotel I found. I am currently in Japan and its really cool. The place I am staying at has only 5 rooms and it's really uncomfortable having one bathroom. Well that actually leads to how I met him, but I will tell you the whole story. It was my turn to use that bathroom for a shower. I haven't seen any of the other guests but I don't hear them, except for them getting up to use the bathroom In the middle of the night. But while I was taking a shower I got soap in my eyes and I couldn't reach the towel I heard the door open so I called out for help. “Some one help me, I need a towel. I got soap in my eyes I can't see. Please help me?” I reached out for the towel as I heard the door to the shower open. I reached out for the towel but all I felt was air. Then I felt a breath on my lips it was soft and steady but then a light kiss befell my lips. I then felt the towel in my hands. I can't say I know who could have done a such thing but just for safety I was wearing my swim suit while in the shower just in case. I was smart that time. Well I have to get going I have to mail this off so I can get in the hot springs.



Day 24

Dear Mom,

I had breakfast with one of the other guests today. There is only two tables and I didn't want to eat alone so I pulled a chair next to this boy he looked to be my age. And he was very handsome, mother you wouldn't believe it. His eyes are purple and his hair is thick and long as his ears. He's the most handsome person a have ever seen. I walked over and said a hello. “ Hi there. Mind if a join you?”

“ Not at all. Please have a seat.” He said standing and pulling a chair out for me.

“ Thank you, that was nice what are you eating?” I said pointing at his breakfast

“ Um I'm not really sure,” he said “want a bite?” he said scooping some up on his chopsticks and handing them to me.

“ Yum that really good!” I said through a mouth full of food.

“ I never caught your name.” He said inching closer to me

“ Um me I'm Kasha. And you are?” I said inching closer to him to make him feel funny it worked!

“ well I'm Yuki, Promise you won't laugh.” He said baking up

“ why would I laugh I think it suits you.” I said giggling at the name. Just then I heard a scream from the other side of the room. “Hey Yuki! Stop eating and lets get down to business! Today I take you out!” This orange haired boy was yelling at Yuki for a fight or something `Cause Yuki stood up bolted over and slammed this boy in the ground. Then he returned to the table, where the orange haired boy came over grabbed a chair and joined us. Yuki sat down smoothing out his shirt and then said, “ I'm sorry for that, um I didn't catch your last name?”

“ Oh its Watasi and your names are? Oh and what's your last name?

“ He's Kyo Shoma and I'm Yuki Shoma we are cousins.” He said smiling and tilting his head.

“ Um I will leave you now me and Kyo have business to attend to. Good-bye Watasi-San.”

“ Good-Bye Shoma-Sans” I said bowing



Day 25

Today Yuki asked me not to write home about them anymore. I have decided that I will not write home about the boys anymore they asked to see me down stairs in a half an hour and I will be late if I do not keep the brief. I do not know why but I will metal log everything that happens. Good-bye mother.



Mental Log:

I put on my Skirt and headed down stairs where Kyo and Yuki were waiting for me. They were both dressed in suits and they did nothing to their hair. I wonder if me being here had anything to do with it.

“ Um Miss Kasha I Am sorry but that head of our family Is here and he requests that you join us for dinner. Because you are staying at the Shoma Hot Springs and Inn. Would you mind?” Yuki said reaching out for my arm and leading me into a room I didn't even know this place had. It was a big formal dinning room with satin curtains and a big long table that was filled with all these beautiful people. I imagine they were all Shoma family members. They all looked like each other I stuck out like a sore thumb because of my ugliness. Kyo and Yuki led me past all of them and I saw a little boy with blonde hair he was very cute for a little boy his age. And there was anther that had all black hair and at the head of the table and the family was a handsome man that sat in kimono. I sat at the right hand of a man with his hair covering one of his eyes.

“ I assume this is her?” The man at the head of the table said

“ Yes Akito, this is Miss Kasha.” Said a man on Akito's left handsome who was also in kimono.

“ She is staying here then Shigure?” Akito asked

“ Yes she is.” Shigure said

“ Well how long is she staying here?” Said Akito

“ She will be leaving soon.” Yuki stood and looked at Akito harshly. I stayed seated and quite.

“ Well lets not all starve then shall we?” Said Shigure to break the conversation. The food was brought in and all the Shomas started to eat.

“Yuki!” Akito yelled “Take her out I do not have need to talk to this beautiful person anymore.” Akito said smiling at me and handing me a small wrapped gift in my hand.

“ Thank you.” I said bowing and following Yuki out of the room.






Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

o0Kiki0o on December 6, 2005, 11:44:29 AM

o0Kiki0o on
o0Kiki0omore kisses!! yay!!

Gu on September 17, 2005, 8:59:38 AM

Gu on
Gumy mind yearns for more

Eoara on June 30, 2005, 5:19:46 AM

Eoara on
Eoarayayayay!! so kewl...like the format...please write more...

ChibiSakura26 on June 17, 2005, 7:48:08 AM

ChibiSakura26 on
ChibiSakura26More! I like it soo far!

ChibiSakura26 on June 17, 2005, 7:47:53 AM

ChibiSakura26 on
ChibiSakura26More! I like it soo far!

ChibiSakura26 on June 17, 2005, 7:47:29 AM

ChibiSakura26 on
ChibiSakura26More! I like it soo far!