Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1: Jorden , 2: Is it love 3: Family

This is from my first book i wrote that i am editing alot.
My main character is a werewolf name Nikki and he goes through alot of tough things. Yes he has tons of kids and just has had a tough time with love.

Chapter 1 - 1: Jorden , 2: Is it love 3: Family

Chapter 1 - 1: Jorden , 2: Is it love 3: Family
This is about the third time Jorden has broke my heart. She is just about to find out how much I love her, and more mysteries about me, I want her to find out who I really am. I know she loves me a lot now but if she found out more she would love me even more.I mean yes I am a werewolf, that means I'm a very bad hot head. I think everyone knows that.
I hope Jorden realize that I'm not just a guy to kiss and cuddle with or even better make out with sadly. I can do so much more for her, but I don't know what I'm even talking about so why bother.I really do love her and I want to marry her but it's the thought after we do our love would be different. So, I think true love does exist and I finally found mine. I hope.
-Nikki




Chapter 2:

Last night was the night Jorden seen a totally different side of me actually two different sides. One, I was more loveable and more attached. Two, she finally seen me in my wolf form! She looked terrified, but once she knew it was me she was okay. I think that she would finally look at me as not the guy she likes but the wolf and the guy she loves. After Jorden left I noticed that I really loved her a lot. The thing is my mom and dad are trying to understand why we love each other. Why bother they'll never find out. Even though mom and dad are werewolves too, they are just looking at the fact a mix breed and a werewolf are falling in love or as my parents say "puppy love."
If only i could prove it to them that it's not puppy love but it's tue love. I know Jorden wants to be married but last night I finally asked her to be my girlfriend. I just took the first step.
-Nikki

Chapeter 3:

Last night me and Jorden didn't hang out. But today me and her did because we had a snow day. I know last night I went crazy with out talking to her.
Anyway, my dad named me Nicholas Derek Efron. I am 17 years old, I have brown hair and bright blue eyes and a six pack.Jorden is 16 years old she has blonde hair and green eyes.Her dad named her also the thing is me and Jorden are cousins.....but second cousins. I have a half sister named Justin. Justin is my dad's and my aunts slip up it. But i love her anyway she is kinda cool. I mean when we first met I introduced myself and then it went down hill and she kicked me in my shin really hard. She has long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.
If you are still stuck on my last name yes to answer your question my dad is Zac Efron.I know shocking. But he is a really good dad. I actually have two moms my bio mom is Vanessa Hudgens my second mom is Kailyn. But anyway I have to get ready for school I'll write more later.
-Nikki

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment