Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shadow chase

New story?

Chapter 1 - Shadow chase

Chapter 1 - Shadow chase
I have to run faster.......I have to. I thought to myself, running as fast as I could through the rugged forest floor. Stones tearing up my feet with every step, my heart going as fast as it could. I had to get away from him. I have been running from him since last year when I turned 18. He wanted me dead for a reason I do not know. All I know is he is out for blood.
I kept running no matter what came in my path it was until I lost my balance and I hit the ground hard I realized I have just gave him more time to track me down, precious time that I needed to get away. Scrambling myself I stood up and looked in two directions I was sure where to go. He knew these woods perfectly he can come from anywhere.
Suddenly a great force pushed me down to the ground, so powerful it knocked my breath out of me. I knew it was him I just knew it.
"Ahhhhh Derek did you really think you could get away from me? Do you think you can out smart me?" His long lanky body pinned me down and his black long hair flopped gently in the wind revealing that horrible scar I left across his right eye. My breath increased as his eyes shot visions through me of horrible things he's done. His name was Riley Amberly he was my parents friend for the longest time. He was very strange he would watch my parents like animals on animal planet. It made me uncomfortable. Then one day after my parents got home after dinner he knocked on the door and shot my dad in ths throat and bit my moms neck and drained her. He then came after me. I remember him capturing me and throwing me on my bed. He was wearing all black and there was fire in his eyes, he then bit me. The rest is foggy.
"Haha well it didn't work didn't it? My little puppet..."He slid his hand up my shirt and I began to panick I didn't dare move. He then kissed me and began to slide his hand downward. I have to fight back I thought. Headbutting him I quickly reached my feet and ran towards the right as fast as I could. He was down for a while I thought, he just has to be.

©Kailyn Moore

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment