Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Second Earth

I couldn't help myself. I made a second string of territories.

Chapter 1 - Second Earth

Chapter 1 - Second Earth
* First Earth*
Bobby Pendragon ran his hand along the rocky wall around the flume. It felt strange to think it was all over. It was a good feeling, strange, but good. All of Halla had almost crumbled, but it didn’t. Saint Dane had lost. A pinprick of light appeared at the furthest point of the flume within view. The jumble of sweet musical notes came to, growing louder as the light grew brighter.
He smiled slightly. He wondered to himself who was paying a visit. Loor, maybe Alder? Either way it would be a pleasant surprise. But as fate would have it, the surprise was not so pleasant. The light and music reached their climax, then vanished, leaving an eerie silence, made eerier by the person at the mouth of the flume.
Saint Dane.
Bobby stood there, stunned. The demon was back. He gave a twisted smile, showing his crooked, yellow teeth.
“You act surprised Pendragon,” he said, his voice full of relish at the fear he was causing. “Did I not tell you that Halla was only the beginning?” At this he gave a high, cold laugh and turned to the flume. “Gararu!” He shouted, then turned towards Bobby again and chuckled, “you certainly have your work cut out for you,” he said, and with another horrible smile the light and music grew insistent, then vanished along with Saint Dane.
Bobby was in shock. He felt cold and weak. Saint Dane. He had been defeated, but there he had been. Hala was only the beginning. What did it mean? Obviously there were more territories than the ten he knew about. He made a quick decision. It killed him to do it, but he knew he had to. He straightened up, faced the flume and croaked out ,
“Gararu!”
The flume sprang to life and the adventure began again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment