Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kosita- Backstory

This is for my werewolf pack, for every member I add a few chapters about how they ended up with us.

Chapter 2 - Kosita- Backstory

Chapter 2 - Kosita- Backstory
I checked my supplies, a days loose rashions, A shortrange sword, good to go. It was about time for me to get out of here, lest I die of bordem (if that's actually possible). I looked back at my father, the great alphamale of the Shadow claw clan... Knocked out on the dirt. By his fourteen year old daughter no less. I almost laughed.
Things around here were always excrutiatingly boring. But in the last few weeks I had gotten fed up with the constant strictness of my father, the constant lack of personality from my clan, the constant eating rodents for every meal since they were the only things that freaking lived up here. Just the constants.
I shifted to my wolf form, making my way across the barren, loose rubble and dirt of the mountain. Exept for a few scraggley fir trees there was nothing but weeds growing from the cold ground.
He had set up a perimiter the day before, when I had told him I wanted to leave. I probably shouldn't have done that, but he obviously didn't know me as well as he thought, if he beleived that would stop me. I trotted confidently to a thick rocky hill where i knew of a tunnel underneath that lead out into no mans land. I rounded a bush to the hidden entrance and came face to face with
"Sinoe!" I blurted, surprised.
"Planning to go somewhere?" asked my older brother. As always there was a note of patience and kindness in his voice. I opened my mouth but no words came out, he started again anyways. "I know you've been wanting to leave since like, I don't know, You were born?" I thought he was going to order me back but he continued,"Just take care of yourself." He shook my hand (neither of us were much for hugs) it was a small gesture, but it meant alot. I had his blessing to go.
"Oh if anyone asks," I started, already stepping into the opening,
"I didn't see anything." he said with a grin. I returned it and then I was gone.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on February 24, 2009, 12:42:48 PM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333oh i want ta read more

FlameShadow on May 8, 2008, 9:46:25 AM

FlameShadow on
FlameShadowI like it. A lot.