Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kosita- Sweet uncertainty

This is for my werewolf pack, for every member I add a few chapters about how they ended up with us.

Chapter 4 - Kosita- Sweet uncertainty

Chapter 4 - Kosita- Sweet uncertainty
I exited the cramped tunnel, smelled the crisp air and took off running. The Setting sun accompanied the wind in my fur. I felt extrodinary, powerful, a little hungry. After putting some real distance between me and that desolate peak I took a nibble of some dried meat I had. The sky was spectacular shades of red, orange and pink, on a whim (I had no idea where I was going anyway) took off running into it. Finally when the sky was dark and a crescent moon shone overhead I slowed down.
I trotted through an endless forest of pines, the only sound was my soft pads on the ground. I came to an old tree, white from death, but it was still strong and in the moonlight it looked amazing. I became human and extended sharp claws, beging to hoist myself up. The climb would have been easier with branches, but grappling onto it worked to. From a crook near the top I looked out over the sea of pines. The crescent moon over the lake was incredible, beatiful and a bit hypnotic.
I could have fallen asleep there, but a random impulse made me look the other way. I blinked in surprise, about a tenth of a mile away there was a large clearing with a three story house. There hadn't been any humans in the area in forever though, which meant one thing: I would be sleeping there tonight. I dropped out of the tree and casually trotted in the direction of my new home.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FlameShadow on May 9, 2008, 7:57:37 AM

FlameShadow on
FlameShadowWonderful descriptions. Just like the drawing ^^