Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Silver- Backstory

This is for my werewolf pack, for every member I add a few chapters about how they ended up with us.

Chapter 5 - Silver- Backstory

Chapter 5 - Silver- Backstory
We brothers circled each other in the moonlight, fur bristling in the grey mist. Fang was growling, a look of killer rage in his eyes. He had always wanted the alpha position; we had both left minor scars all over each other from the fights he always started. His Icy blue eyes were locked on mine, watching my every move. Karin, our sister, watched helplessly as he advanced.
With a roar he lunged. His mistake. I dodged agilely, turning and clamping my fangs down on his shoulder. He yelped in pain, then turned and clipped my neck as I leaped away. I tried to bite at his neck, but he pounced and tackled me to the ground. I winced as he chomped down on my shoulder. This was no dominance display; He was actually trying to kill me! I shoved him off and rolled to my feet. He pounced, but I ducked under him and raked my claws down his underbelly, making him howl with pain.
I caught a glimpse of the entire pack watching with horror; it was obvious their alpha male was going down. Fang started to charge at me when Karin sprang at him, biting his back. He roared in rage and brought his jaws down on her back. With a gut wrenching snap her face went blank and she limply fell to the ground.
"No!" I screamed, but she was already dead. He looked murderous, blood dripping from his mouth and and cuts. He jumped onto me, slashing the side of my face. I noticed something wrong. Everything went black on my left side. Then the pain hit me as I saw him flick my mangled eye off of his claw. Crazy with pain and despair I did the only thing I could. I ran. My thin Silvery limbs pumped hard, he was in pursuit but I was constantly gaining distance. Finally I lost him, crossing over the river. Exhausted and weary, I collapsed and passed out.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on May 13, 2008, 2:44:00 AM

andr28a on
andr28aI like the way you made the background of my wolf, this is great, you are very talented.

FlameShadow on May 12, 2008, 9:59:24 AM

FlameShadow on
FlameShadowOuch.