Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Kosita- A new ally?

This is for my werewolf pack, for every member I add a few chapters about how they ended up with us.

Chapter 7 - Kosita- A new ally?

Chapter 7 - Kosita- A new ally?
I trotted down the stairs from the upper floor where I had slept the night before, ready for an early run. My feet barely made a sound on the wooden floor as I stepped down into the entrance hall. My hand was almost on the doorknob when a small and indistinct noise made me freeze. I turned slowly, looking into the den where it had come from. A gut about my same age was lying on the couch. My guess was that he had come in while I was asleep last night. His right pant leg was torn open just above the knee, revealing a nasty looking gash that was leaking blood all over the upholstery. I poked him on the chest and his eyelids fluttered open. He looked surprised and a little scared when he saw me.
“Who are you, and why are you bleeding all over the couch?” I asked bluntly. He seemed like he wanted to give me a death glare, but was too weak at the moment.
“Could you just stop the bleeding?” He asked, sounding strained. I nodded, he obviously wasn’t planning to attack or anything, so why not? I searched around for a minute and found a needle and a roll of thread.
“This isn’t going to be exactly comfortable,” I said. He gave me a look that said “I’m not exactly comfortable now.” I tied the thread on, and slipped the needle through the skin. He gritted his teeth in pain as I started to stitch the skin together. I was getting a good look at him now; he was about an inch shorter than me, maybe a year younger. He had dark hair that fell over his face. His eyes were yellow, almost an amber color I guess, with dark circles underneath.
Finally I closed up the wound, then, tying the ends of the thread together cut it.
“Thanks,” he said, running a hand over the stitches.
“I would say no problem, but I really don’t want to do that again,” I replied. “So back to my question before, who are you?”
“Kaidok, He answered, you?”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FlameShadow on May 14, 2008, 9:23:43 AM

FlameShadow on
FlameShadowYay! That was hilarious!

"He gave me a look that said 'I’m not exactly comfortable now.'"

I love it.