Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Silver- Coming Closer

This is for my werewolf pack, for every member I add a few chapters about how they ended up with us.

Chapter 8 - Silver- Coming Closer

Chapter 8 - Silver- Coming Closer
My eye had been ripped out, my brother tried to kill me (and almost succeeded), my sister had been killed, I had lost my pack, and on top of that it had started raining. I kept on walking, the dead wet leaves from the ground sticking to the pads of my paws. My left eye had now scabbed over, but it still hurt like hell, and I was trying to get used to not seeing anything on that side. I wanted to curl up in a hole and die, but something pushed me to survive. And if I was going to do that I would have to get out of what was once my territory.
I was getting soaked; heading on towards God knows what. I was coming up out of the river valley, and the flat ground became slopes. As the altitude increased I knew I was getting closer to safety, as the pack never went further than a few miles from the waters edge. After I reached a height when my ears popped, I sat under a rock slab that jutted out from the mountainside.
Looking around, I saw that I was about three miles away from Lake Celeste, maybe half a mile downhill from it. Suddenly I heard a threatening bark and a surprised, then a pained yelp from that direction. I stood and started off running in the direction of the lake.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on May 15, 2008, 6:35:51 PM

andr28a on
andr28aNo way this isn't pointless your just trying to bring the story and the wolfs together and I think your doing a great job so far.

wolfmoon on May 15, 2008, 8:25:20 AM

wolfmoon on
wolfmoonOkay, I know. Short and a bit pointless, There's bound to be some filler here though.