Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Kosita- What was Lost

This is for my werewolf pack, for every member I add a few chapters about how they ended up with us.

Chapter 13 - Kosita- What was Lost

Chapter 13 - Kosita- What was Lost
"So do you have a pack?" I asked, the three of us were sitting on the couch, and Kaidok was rubbing his leg in an attempt to dull the obvious pain. Kai, the girl that he had found in the woods and brought back looked at me a moment, as if deciding whether or not to answer. She finally did,
"Not really," She said, she had been very composed but there was a slight choke to her voice as she answered.I couldn't tell for sure (for whatever reason she hadn't shifted into her human form), but she seemed to be about 20. She was pitch black, with silvery green eyes, A heart necklace, multiple peircings, and a fluffy gray pup asleep at her side. "It was just me, Skyler, and my mate, Jing." Her eyes were starting to well up now, and she stifled a sniff.
"so, what happened?" Kaidok asked tenativeley. At this point it seemed, she was no longer suspicious of us and gave up trying to keep her composure.
"There was a forest fire," She choked out, "We were trying to get out and a burning tree fell on him and-" She then burst into sobs, the pup- Skylar woke up and cautiously licked his mothers face, the tears flowing. She tensed and looked up as Kaidok put a rough hand on her back.
"I know what it's like," He said, his eyes were downcast and his voice was quiet, filled with pain that went beyond his wounded leg. He reached inside his cloak and pulled out a scrap of cloth. He lay it down on a short table in front of us, and I saw there was a painting of a girl on it. She looked about our age, she had flowing brown hair, with hints of blonde, and her eyes were a soft brown, like a puppy’s fur. “Her name was Alika,” he choked out. “It’s a long story, but to shorten it, she was killed saving me.” He gently picked the scrap up, and it disappeared back into the cloak. I was feeling left out here, but in a good way.
Not to brag, but werewolves are tough as nails from birth, Since Kai was still sobbing, and Kaidok was trying to wipe his eyes dry. I couldn’t pretend to know what they were going through. It continued like that for a few minutes (I felt pretty awkward the whole time to) until they finally got a hold of themselves. Looked like we were off to an good start.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FlameShadow on May 21, 2008, 9:47:45 AM

FlameShadow on
FlameShadowlol This is how I feel when everyone around me is talking about stuff then breaks down. I just have to wait it out...

wolfmoon on May 21, 2008, 4:02:45 AM

wolfmoon on
wolfmoonthis one isn't very good, and the personalities barely showed, but I think it was neccisary for the plot ;)