Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Kaidok- Are we Being Watched?

This is for my werewolf pack, for every member I add a few chapters about how they ended up with us.

Chapter 14 - Kaidok- Are we Being Watched?

Chapter 14 - Kaidok- Are we Being Watched?
Kai had settled in, she and Skylar took a room on the second floor (the one without the mounted Boars head). It was actually great here, since the interior was so well protected the beds and furniture stayed in good shape (the couch needed the huge bloodstain I had made on it scrubbed out, however). We were also learning the wonders of indoor plumbing, warm showers were a ton bettter than bathing in a cold stream, not to mention it was more private to do certain things behind closed doors. I was seeing why we always heard about these things in human tales.
It had been a couple days since the waterworks caused by Kai and I bringing up how we both ended up alone. It was still dusky ouside, almost dark. I hobbled down the steps and waded into the knee length grass in the feilds around the old house. I sniffed the air for the scent of rabbits, hoping to get a quick meal in. Folowing a trail that seemed to be a few hours old, I headed into the feilds, my right leg still draging and throbbing some when I moved it. Coming to the edge of the trees still folowing the scent I stopped and froze.
The creepy sensation of being watched set in and I instinctively dropped to all fours. Growing out my fur, tail, and ears I bristled my back and growled (quite menacingly I'm proud to say), sweeping my gaze to take in everything. I kept it up for a couple feet as I backed up, then turned and loped back towards the house, hoping I had either bluffed my way out of any trouble or just imagined it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on May 21, 2008, 7:44:56 PM

andr28a on
andr28aI think I know what's coming next.