Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Silver- Watch and Learn

This is for my werewolf pack, for every member I add a few chapters about how they ended up with us.

Chapter 15 - Silver- Watch and Learn

Chapter 15 - Silver- Watch and Learn
It was getting dark now, and I was still sniffing through the woods on a trail that was a couple of days old and might not lead me to anything. Suddenly I heard a soft metallic click and a slight creak. Looking up I saw I was close to a field with a huge structure in it. It was three stories tall and had to have been made by humans, and the Squeaking came when a door in the front opened. I ducked into a thicket and continued to watch as a human guy, maybe 13, limp down the steps. There seemed to be something wrong with his right leg.
I continued to watch as he waded through the knee length grass. He went along in a path that I couldn’t see any logic to but he suddenly stopped about ten feet away from me. He dropped to all four, turning into a large wolf with black streaked tawny fur. He growled aggressively, obviously knowing he was being watched. I stayed silent and still, as he backed away. A stopped holding my breath as he turned back towards the house and went inside.
So there were werewolves here, interesting. But it didn’t seem to be a good Idea to waltz in and announce myself. It would be smarter to watch a couple days and see what happened. In the mean time, I was catching the scent of rabbits, and I was hungry. Dinnertime.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on May 22, 2008, 9:20:05 PM

andr28a on
andr28aOK lets see what happens to Silver.
I think things are about to get complicated