Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Kosita- An Old Foe

This is for my werewolf pack, for every member I add a few chapters about how they ended up with us.

Chapter 20 - Kosita- An Old Foe

Chapter 20 - Kosita- An Old Foe
"Yoragi," I breathed. The hairs on the back of my neck prickled as they stood up. Her dead milky eye gleamed in the morning sun as it filtered through the trees. Her overlong fangs shone as she smiled maliciously.
"Kosita," she crooned in her eerily silky tone, "It's so good to see you, sister." I had started to regain my composure and managed a smug smile throught the shock of seeing my old enemy.
"So, still alone huh?" I asked with a taunting tone, "No one would want to take in a scociopath anyway I guess."
"Very bold words," she snarled, suddenley enraged,"for someone that is also alone. And unarmed," she added with sick pleasure. She shifted her form, her off white fur receding and her scars and bald patches fading into a dark dress. The scars on her eye and the bridge of her nose remained, making her look like the devil his, uh her, uh.... itself. She drew a jagged, wicked looking knife from her boddess (which looked like it might have been stuffed with cotton). This was bad, I had always been the superior fighter, but she was armed.... and crazy. She took a small move foreward oh man, where's the cripple when you need a distraction, I thought.
Suddenley a feral roar erupted behind me as a silvery burst shot by. The expression on my sisters face changed from malice to shock as a huge silver coated male spang at her. She dodged out of the way, but it was the diversion I needed. I leapt forward and twisted her wrist sharply, sending the dagger to the ground. the tables had turned, as the stranger advanced, with his fur bristling and a growl rising in his throat she changed from human to wolf in midbound, and raced away through the forest.
The stranger relaxed his composure and looked at me camly. I noticed he was missing an eye.
"You looked like you needed help," He stated, "I'm silver."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Blackwolfmoon on September 16, 2008, 11:32:10 AM

Blackwolfmoon on
Blackwolfmoonwow o.o.. i like the detail in this one ^^

andr28a on August 25, 2008, 7:06:13 AM

andr28a on
andr28aSilver to the rescue

FlameShadow on July 23, 2008, 9:26:28 PM

FlameShadow on
FlameShadow(3 Yoragi is so creepy when you describe her!