Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fourth Part

this one is kinda messed up..

Chapter 1 - Fourth Part

Chapter 1 - Fourth Part
Continued again,again….[/i]
 [/i]
Jak just stared andsoon Ashlien came running up with her gun still drawn and ready to fire. Istood there like a statue, “She IS a wolf!” Ashlien said, Jak was staring stilland his stare was beginning to bug me. I decided to take a few steps back sensein human form I couldn’t run like I did before if Ashlien shot at me again.Running was my only chance, so I ran; I didn’t know were I was going but I hadto get away. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a big vehicle fly over me,a few minutes later the vehicle came back and landed near me. I shielded myeyes to pertect from the sand that was flying, then the door to the vehicleopened. Three robot things came out and were followed by a cybertronic thing,“Ah a wolf girl in the middle of the wasteland,” he said, I just stood theresupporting my weight on one leg, I blinked. The guy looked at the biggest robotand nodded towards me, the robot walked over and grabbed me. I struggled but itwas know use the robot had a tight grip, the robot dragged me into the vehicleand threw me into the back corner, “Be gentle now, this should get the councilto appreciate me, I’m the one who caught a wolf, not Veger, not Jak, and notAshlien.” He said with a grin, I was becoming scared. The vehicle door closedand it started moving, I fell over when it began to move. “careful.” The guysaid, he looked like he was half robot half human, and he looked like Aslien’sbrother or something. Wait, I had heard of him before! His name was somethinglike… ERROL! That was who! I remembered him from hiding in the  shadows at the Haven city races, he was verygood. What happened to him? Was he still human? All these questions flew threwmy mind at once, I didn’t know why I cared, maybe it was because I felt safe orsomething. I just sat there on the floor, looking up at him. He was a monster,he seemed to feel me looking at him, because he turned toward me and smiledlike he was flirting. I just stared like “ooooooooook,not like this hasn’t happened before but whoa” [/i]he looked outside, I triedto stand but fell over again, he looked over and looked down at me on the floorlike a child trying to walk, he laughed somewhat, “cute… your not used to thisyet.” He said looking down at me with a laugh. Suddenly I wondered if he wouldbetray me, but then I forgot because I hit my head on the wall when the vehiclehit thin air.
Finally the vehiclelanded, I think I was sick. Then a robot grabbed me by the arm and dragged meinto a cage. I just stared out helplessly. I began to change wolf, it took awhile to get used to the pain you feel when you have things pop out were thereshould be something else or nothing at all. I was on all fours now, as a wolf.I was kind of…. Nervous.
But hey! That’snormal, for Petes sack I was locked in a cage!! I was Costa phobic. So Ipanicked… I scratched at the bars, bit them, did whatever I could to get out.But I was still being watched, “You have an interest in wolves suddenly?” saida voice on a communicator, “No, I just found her, for some odd reason she cameeasily.” Errol said, “Hey wait, she?” said the voice, “Yes, she.” Errol saidannoyed, “Well, maybe I’ll come and see her, what’s her name?” he asked, thenErrol turned and said, “What’s your name?” he said, I just blinked and lookedaway not exactly wanting to tell. “She wont tell.” He said to the guy on thecommunicator, “I’ll be stopping over, is there anything you need?” he asked,suddenly his voice was familiar, “Hmm, no.” Errol said, “I’ll be thereeventually.” He said lightly and suddenly I could here someone yelling in thebackground. The communicator shut off and flew off somewhere, Errol turned tome and bent down to my eye level, he opened the cage slowly and when I tried toget out he picked me up like a puppy.
He brought me to alarger cage, with food and water. The cage was like the forest! It had birchtrees, and pines! It had hills, and mountains, along with a stream! It wasBEAUTIFUL! I could run and – there were other wolves!! I was getting a bitoverzealous now, I was squirming. He let me go and told me “I thought you mightprefer this.” He scratched my head and allowed me to run off.
I cautiously walkedup to the other wolves, my tail was in-between my legs, and my ears were back,plus I was walking very low to the ground. The wolves put they’re heads downand sniffed; suddenly they looked behind them and moved away. Then a large wolfwalked towards me, he was the alpha male, he was very large, and his colt waspure black, except his ears which were white as snow, suddenly he spoke,“What’s your name?” he said gently, I put my head so low my nose touched theground, “Samantha.” I said quietly, it was almost a whisper. “Miss Samantha,you do not have to be so low. Bowing is not needed.” He said softly, I slowlystraightened myself, he walked up to me and sniffed me, “You have a humans senton you,” He said, “You don’t seem to have any wolf sent on you besides yourown.” I told him about Jak, he understood! I had found a crush...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment