Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First Hello

xD I just felt liek Writing a storeh
about Hikari and my other characers!

Also Some naruto characters will
be in there.. and yeah I dont
own thoes! ^^

Chapter 1 - First Hello

Chapter 1 - First Hello
A short thin girl rushed down the street. She was about 4 foot 6 and about 67 pounds. She looked about 12. She had long blood red hair with a blue lock that hung in front of her right eye she also has green bangs and blue tips. Her hair dragged on the ground as she ran. Her eyes were blood red. That seemed to stare blankly. A quick glance at her she would seem normal besides her unusuall hair and eye color, but a longer stare you would start to notice strange details. She was very thin, too thin, she had a devil tail and, she had sharp fangs. She was no ordinary girl. She was a demon, a demon named Hikari Zemo. She rushed down the crowded street filled with unfiamilar faces. She was by her-self. She axidently stumbled into a boy. "Oh sorry" she said embaraesed and kept running. The boy was about 5 foot 4 and about 89 pounds. He looked around 14. He had long shaggy brown hair with fell on his sholders. He had green eyes and followed the unlsual girl. He was a normal person. His name was Kobo Hakata.

He felt his feet start to move he soon was running. Towards her trying to keep up. He simled and asked "Where are you going?" She jumped a little she didn't know someone was following her. She stopped and replyed "Home" with a smile. He stared blankly at her. "Then whats the rush" he asked. "Are your parents mad?" he added. "Huh? Parents Oh I dont have parents" she said with a smile. "O-oh sorry" he appoliged. "Hey no problem oh and there is no rush, I just kinda live far from here" she said. "Oh" he said. "If you want you can spend the night at my house my parents wont mind" he found him-self saying. "Oh, Okay" she said with a smirk. "What's your name" she asked him. "Kobo Hakata" he said answering her question. "Oh Nice to meet you Kobo My Names Hikari Zemo" she simled. "So where do you live" she asked him. "Oh my house is right over there" he pointed.
His house was a normal sized wooden house. Two stories. Hikari nodded "Lets go then" she yelled. Kobo simlied "okay" and started walking. The two of them walked to the house. Quietly.

"Hi i'm home" Kobo said walking in the house. His mom stood by the front door. "Oh who do we have here" His mom asked. "Hello Mrs. Hakata, My names Hikari Zemo! Kobo said I could stay the night" she simled at her. "Oh okay then. Well I just finished cooking dinner" Mrs. Hakata simled. "Oh my gosh! Im starving" Hikari said. "Well go ahead then sit anywhere" Mrs. Hakata simled. Hikari walled over to a random seat and sat down. She looked what was in her plate Spagetti and Meatballs. Hikari simled and started to eat while Kobo took his seat and began eating also. Mr. Hakata walked in home from work. He simled at the group. His eyes fell on Hikari shocked. He walked over to his wife. "Honey" he started, "isnt that the girl from the newspaper." he held it up in his hands stared at the picture then Hikari. It was a perfect match. "Oh, my this is the little girl that is in the Akatsuki" she was shocked. "But she seems harmless" Mrs. Hakata said. Mr. Hakata nodded. Kobo Simled "Hey guys you should try this its delisous" he simled again. His parents nodded at each other and sat down. They would talk to Kobo later.

"Hey guys i'm gonna go for a quick walk around Konaha" she said and walked out the door. Kobo's parents took the opputurity to talk to their son. "Kobo, honey" his mother started. "Your father and I have something to tell you about this girl" she finished. "What is it" Kobo asked. His Father held up the newspaper. "She is the little girl from the news that is in the Akatsuki" his father said. "She is an S-ranked crimial" his mom said. Kobo could'nt believe the news. He stared at his parents in shock. "But she seems so innocent" he said. "Yes Kobo they all do" His mom said. Just with that Hikari walked in the door.

"Hey guys im back" she simled. Kobo stared at her. "Is something wrong" she asked. "Your in the akatsuki" Kobo said. "Yep! and whats wrong with that" she asked. "They are S-ranked crimmials" Kobo said. "Yeah there are really funny though, maybe tommrow I can take you to the hide out. Well if its okay with your parents" she simled at them. His parents looked at her one more time. They noticed she had a gun. "Sure Kobo only if you want to though" they said in unison. "Umm Okay" Kobo said. "Then We Will go tommrow" Hikari Simled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment