Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - It's not my fault.

This story is something I wrote a long time ago about Mike Dirnts daughter, Samy [yes, I made her up] and Tré Cool's son Frankito. They're both around 18 btw!

Chapter 2 - It's not my fault.

Chapter 2 - It's not my fault.
“Samy… crap!” I woke up lying next to Frankito in the tree house. We slept there!
“Oh, shoot!” I said. I held my head, “How much did we drink last night?”
He shrugged.
“I don’t know, but we’d better get to school quickly!” he said.
“It’s Estelle’s birthday!” I shrieked and ran back to my house. Esi was enjoying all the presents from her family. I ran upstairs, ignoring my mum’s questions of where I’ve been, and then ran back downstairs which Estelle’s present.
“Happy birthday!” I hugged her, and then ran back upstairs to get ready for school. I had 20 minutes to get ready. I quickly put on some black short shorts and a singlet, then my converse, and ran out.
“Where were you last night?” Joey asked. It was a tradition for everyone to go to somebody’s house on their birthday, so therefore Joey, Jakob, Billie Joe, Adie, Tre, Ramona and, well, Frankie was at his house.
“Why?” I said, smiling.
“No reason,” he said, turning back to the conversation.
“See ya!” I shouted, “Wouldn’t want to be ya!”
In the reflection of the window in front of my before I ran out, I could see my mum glaring at me. I smiled at the thought of ‘I’ve made her annoyed’ and quickly stepped out into the sun and over to Frankie’s house.
Tre opened the door and let me in as soon as he saw me.
“Hello, Samy!” He said, indicating for my to go upstairs to Frankie’s room. I went up and walked in on him with no shirt.
“I’m sorry!” I said, quickly closing the door. He opened it again, with no shirt on still.
“Samy. It’s fine. C’mon, we made out last night and I had no shirt on. Your hands were all over this!” He pointed at his flesh on his stomach/chest. I blushed. He pulled me into a kiss, which I couldn’t resist.
“Did I miss something?” Tre said, breaking us to up. I stood there, staring at Frankie, then Tre.
“We, um... Well… we’re going out,” I said. Frankie nodded.
“Really?” he looked at us, suspiciously.
“Yes. Why would we joke about that?” He shrugged then walked downstairs. I chucked a soccer ball at Frankie.
“Think fast!” it hit him on the arm. He ran over to hit me (as a joke) but I ran away and ran down the stairs and straight into Tre.
“Ow,” I said, rolling around on the floor. My elbow on my left arm was hurting, but not a lot, and my hip was hurting. Tre stood up, limping.
“OUCH!” he shouted as he sat on the couch. I stared at his foot.
“Are you okay?” I asked, going over to him. Frankie walked down.
“NO! My foot is killing me! How am I supposed to play the drums with a broken foot!?” he shouted. It was quite scary.
“I’m sure it’s just badly bruised, Tre!” I tried to calm him down.
“Dad!” Frankie grabbed my arm, “You think you have it bad? Look at this!”
He showed his dad my arm. I could see what they were pointing at, until I turned it round so I could see it. My bone was sticking out. It looked horrible, blood was everywhere. The sight of blood always made me feel sick…
“Frankie… I hate blood… ARGH!!!!” I started screaming and crying.
“At least your cast didn’t do that! Your cast landed on my ankle!” he shouted. I was crying and started feeling sick from the blood.
“Someone get it off!” I screamed, running to the tap to wash it. Before I tried to wash it I stared at it. I couldn’t stop staring at the blood. It was oozing down my arm. Trickling down like a rainfall. I collapsed on the floor.
“Samy!” Frankie ran in and helped me up. He started wiping all the blood off. Then he drove Tre and me to the hospital.
The whole way there Tre and I argued.
“If you hadn’t have been running,” he said.
“If you hadn’t have been walking past!” I glared at him.
“If you didn’t pull a trick on Frankie!” he said, glaring back.
“If you hadn’t of had Frankie!” I said back to him. Frankie turned his head to me.
“Hey!” I smiled.
“Keep driving…KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!” Tre shouted as Frankie swerved, just missing a tree. Tre glared at both of us. He started staring at my neck.
“What’s that?” he asked, knowing what it was but just making it obvious enough to embarrass me. He was pointing at the love kiss Frankie had left on me. I felt my face go red and look another way. This subject would’ve been ok to talk about if it wasn’t from Frankie, but Tre could tell straight away.
He laughed then started holding his foot to ease the pain and I shrugged. Frankie smiled at me through the mirror and I laughed. I held down the pressure on my bleeding arm, it was difficult though. Have you ever had an arm with a bone sticking out and another arm broken? I have. And it hurts like hell!
“We’re here,” Frankie said, opening the door and getting out. He opened the door for me then went to inside to collect some crutches for Tre. The nurse invited us into a room for a check up.
“Who wants to go first?” she asked us, putting on some clear gloves.
“Me,” Tre and I said in unison.
“How about the youngest goes first?” She asked, smiling.
“That’s me,” Tre said, limping forward. I laughed.
“Yeah right!” I said.
“I am…” he said. I laughed again.
“Actually, I’m the youngest,” Frankie said. Both Tre and I looked at him.
“Stop being immature!” we said and I sat down on the edge of the bed so she could check my arm. She ended up putting some band aids over it then wrapping it up in a bandage. Tre’s ankle turned out to be sprained. Frankie drove us home and we went back to my house, where Estelle had a few of her best friends over. They had a whole bunch of pizza and were sitting down in the rumpus room watching either hopelessly romantic movies or horror movies.
“Want to go for a swim at my place?” Frankie asked me. I glared at him.
“Sure, because I don’t have 2 broken arms do I?” I said sarcastically.
“They’re not both,” I interrupted him.
“I know, but you get the point,” I laughed, grabbed his hand and ran upstairs into my room.
“Why are we here?” Frankie asked, sitting on my bed. I smiled.
“Why do you think?” I sat on the bed, next to him. He looked at me with a blank look.
“What… with everyone downstairs?” he asked me. I smiled.
“Where should we go, then?” I asked him. He smiled and we headed downstairs.
“Samy,” my mum interrupted us just as we were about to go out the door.
“What?” I asked, impatiently. She stared at me for what seemed like another 10 hours then finally spoke.
“Where were you last night?” she asked. I looked at Frankie, who was looking at his feet, then looked back at her.
“With Frankie,” I said. She stared at me. Her cold blue eyes didn’t lose contact with mine.
“What were you two doing? I mean, last time you were out for ages you were off spray painting walls around the city,” Joey said. I started laughing then saw the look on my mum’s face and stopped.
“We were out for dinner,” I said. Everyone turned around.
“What… You mean you and Frankie went for dinner in a restaurant?” my dad asked, staring in shock at us.
“Yes…” I said, starting to walk out.
“Wait, wait… Wait,” Joey stopped us from walking out.
“You two actually sat down in a civilized restaurant and had a civilized conversation without causing havoc?” my dad said. I laughed.
“Yes!” then they all laughed and turned their heads back to whatever they were doing. Both Frankie and I shrugged and walked over to his house.
“My dad’s home…” he said. I stopped dead in my path.
“The Living End!!” I screamed, running to the car parking outside my house.
“Samy? Oh my god, you’ve grown up so much!” Scott said, pulling me into a massive hug. He lifted me up and started spinning, as you do in the middle of the street.
“I’ve missed you so much, Scott!” I kissed him on the cheek. Chris and Andy stood out of the car, rolling their eyes at Scott and I hugged.
“Frankito!” Scott said, they shook hands and we took them inside.
“Dad! Scott, Andy and Chris are here!” I shouted. He came out from the bathroom and they all shook hands and hugged.
“How have you been Mike?” we sat down on the lounges and started talking. I heard someone shouting upstairs. I went to see what was happening.
“YOU JERK! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GET THINGS YOUR OWN WAY?” Esi ran out of her room, grabbed my arm and locked us in the bathroom.
“…What’s wrong, Es?” I asked.
“It’s mum. She’s a fracking dog. I’m never speaking to her again,” she held her arm.
“Es, show me your arm…” I grabbed it and there was blood seeping out of deep cuts on her arm.
“Esi have you been,” she interrupted me.
“No. Mum dug her nails into me really deep. It stings like hell, and she did it because I wouldn’t tell her anything about my boyfriend. I only won’t because she won’t approve. She’ll complain that he’s a Goth and that he should be hanging around with his own crowd!” I sighed.
“How long have you hated her?” she looked at the bathtub.
“Ever since she abused me as a child,” I stood up.
“WHAT!?” I shouted. She sat me down on the toilet (the seat was down).
“You can’t tell her. She thinks everything’s fine,” I interrupted her.
“To hell with fine! She abused you and she is not getting away with it!” I unlocked the door and went to my mum, who was sitting on her bed in the guestroom, reading a book.
“You little dog!” I stood in front of her. I can’t believe I’m swearing at my mum!
“What are you talking about?” she asked, smiling.
“You abused,” I got interrupted.
“Samy? What’s happening? I can hear a lot of shouting…” my dad said. Frankie was with him. I sighed.
“Hold on a second,” I said to them, then turned around and punched my mum in the face, “you deserve that, maybe more. You are a dog. Nobody abuses my sister! You’re worse than Lisa Wall! And that is saying something!” with that done, I stormed out of the house.
“Samy!” Frankie ran after me. I turned to face him. I put my arms around him and hugged him. He put his arms around me and held me tightly.
“I hate her,” I said, crying into his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head.

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jak-n-daxter203 on February 10, 2007, 11:27:45 PM

jak-n-daxter203 on
jak-n-daxter203nobody likes u
every1 left u
there all out without u
having fun *eyebrows*

omg lol awesome still!
*squeals at the name Billie Joe*

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on January 7, 2007, 6:55:45 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxWow that's awesome!!
You really should use more time writing it lol
Her mum's a dog!!!
Nice job with the punching lol!!!!
But I already knew what half of it was coz SOMEONE kept on telling me on msn*Crosses arms angrilly*
You really shouldnt tell me lol
Anyways see you at my party tomorrow!!
Throughout this whole thing..please tell me Frankie and Samy get it on..
Lol just suits the typa story lol
Anyways great job!
Loving the story!!