Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Fuck this. I'm leaving.

This story is something I wrote a long time ago about Mike Dirnts daughter, Samy [yes, I made her up] and Tré Cool's son Frankito. They're both around 18 btw!

Chapter 5 - Fuck this. I'm leaving.

Chapter 5 - Fuck this. I'm leaving.
I looked over at the clock. One am. Everyone in the house was asleep, including my cat, Shadow, who was sleeping on the end of my bed. I kissed him on the head.
“Wish me luck,” I whispered to Shadow and opened the window. I had to jump a little bit to get onto the tree branch. I had done it every time I snuck over to Frankie’s house… I hope I did it this time without hurting my arm, which I had ended up taking the cast off.
I made a little noise as I jumped and grabbed the branch and then swung myself into the centre of the big tree. I climbed to the other side, which led to the window of Frankie’s room and knocked on the window, quietly. The light in his room came on and he came to the window. He opened it, but didn’t move to let me in.
“Frankie, I need to speak to you,” I said. He kept staring at me.
“I’m not sorry, I have nothing to apologize about, but I do need to tell you the truth, please let me in…” he moved out of the way, still not saying a word. I sat on his bed, where he had been sleeping.
“Samy, tell me now, please. I’m tired…” he said, yawning and laying down on his bed, next to me. I lay down, also and faced him.
“Johnny… he started telling me all this stuff about how he’d had a crush on me for a long time and crap and then he told me what he wanted,” I said.
“Which was…?” he asked. I sighed.
“He said what he wanted was to get into my pants…” I felt tears coming, but I held them back.
“Great, so you let him,” he said.
“No! … He forced me. Do you think I wanted to cheat on you, Frankie? No, I didn’t. That’s why you heard all the banging, I kept trying to hit him but he would bang me against the sides and hurt me…” I said. I hope he believed me…
“Yeah, that’s great, Samy. I bet you spent ages thinking of that as an excuse. You’re a fake… you lie. You never stop lying. You should try not to lie to me, though. Considering I am… was your boyfriend,” he said, and ushered me out of the room.
“Frankie… I’m not lying!” I said crying, “Do you think I put these bruises all over me on purpose?” I said. He rolled his eyes and pointed towards the window.
“Frankie, you’ll find out I’m not lying soon and you’ll come crawling back to me. And you know what; I’ll take you back, because I know what it feels like to be rejected by your best friend. The one you love…” I said, going out the window and onto the tree and back into my room, which was difficult to get back into, considering I still had a broken arm.
**
I woke up the next morning at six O’clock. Way too early, but by six-thirty I figured out I couldn’t get to sleep and got up for breakfast. My dad was already down there drinking a coffee.
“Is there any,” I started to say.
“I made some for you…. Were you alright last night? I could hear you having…nightmares…” he said. I looked up.
“Nightmares?” I asked. He nodded.
“Well,” he said, “not exactly nightmares. I mean, you did shout out stop a lot of times. Then you shouted for Frankie to come back and then,” I interrupted him.
“Okay dad. Please stop, sorry…” I said. I sat down on the chair at the end of the table with a coffee. He came and sat next to me.
“Samy, you need to tell me if something’s wrong. You know I understand everything,” he said. I nodded.
“Last night… I sneaked over to Frankie’s to apologize…” I said. He stared at me.
“Well?” he said. I shrugged.
“He…doesn’t care. He won’t forgive me. He think’s I’m having an affair with Johnny,” I said. My dad put his arm around me.
“You have to keep trying, Samy,” he said. I nodded.
“And when all else fails?” I asked. He took his arm from around me.
“Think positive. We all have to come to our senses one day, don’t we? Oh… um. Johnny has been taken to jail. Three or four years…” he said. I looked up.
“But he’s my… good,” I said. I didn’t want to think of him as a friend anymore. He wasn’t. He betrayed our friendship. He ruined it. I hated him for it. Correction; I hate him. I didn’t hate Frankie, though. And I wasn’t going to lose him as a friend. I had to do what it takes to get him back. And I will.
“Are you going to be okay?” my dad looked at me. I nodded and stood up.
“How much longer am I suspended for?” I asked. He thought about it.
“Uh…” he said. I laughed.
“You don’t know, do you?” I asked.
“Well, you should know!” he said.
“You should know as well!” I said. He shrugged.
“Do you really care about school? I really think you could go somewhere with your artistic view on life…” he said. I giggled.
“Dad! Don’t be so mean!” I went upstairs into my room. I tried to draw all the time, except they were never good. Everybody did the whole fake “No, it’s really good, Samy!” thing but I never believed them. I had one perfect drawing that I had put my heart and soul into. It was of Frankie from when he was 15. I had it hung up on my wall, next to my Clash poster.
*CLING*
Something had hit my window. I went to see what it was when a rock came up through it.
“What the hell?” I murmured under my breath, and then saw Ben standing there. I looked at the time. It was barely even 7 yet!
“What the hell?” I shouted at him, opening the window and climbing out through the tree. He came up to me as I landed my feet on the ground.
“You left me alone with Billie Joe and Adrienne the other day! And you know what?” he asked me. I shrugged.
“What?”  I asked.
“It was fracking awesome!” he hugged me.
“That’s good. Why are you here so early?” I said, smiling. He grabbed my head and kissed me. I tried to get him off, but he kept kissing me.
“YOU SLUT!” Frankie shouted from his bedroom. It must’ve looked bad. He caught me with Johnny; well he didn’t catch ME with Johnny… He caught Johnny on top of me. And now he’s catching Ben kissing me! This is just going to go downhill, isn’t it? Ben was staring at Frankie.
“I’m so sorry,” he said. I looked at him. Maybe it was time to start playing this ‘game’. I grabbed the back of Ben’s head and started passionately kissing him. I opened my eye a touch to see if Frankie was looking. He was, and he was shaking his head.
“Call me later,” I said to Ben, strutting inside with my best strut. I opened the door and my dad was sitting at the table drinking coffee still. He pointed upstairs.
“But you were… what?” he said. I laughed.
“I’m going to play this game against Frankie. He thinks I’m a slut, I’ll show him that I’m a slut!” I said. My dad shook his head.
“Samy!” he said, “Don’t hurt yourself doing this!”
“Dad…” I said, pointing at my bruises. I went upstairs again to the window. I could see Frankie looking outside his window.
“My friend drove off the other day, now he’s gone and all they say is ‘you got to live ‘cause life goes on’,” I sung. J.A.R. Written by the one, the only, Michael Ryan Pritchard! (AKA Mike Dirnt… my Dad!).
“Urgghhh,” Esi walked into my room, holding her stomach. I looked at her.
“Are you alright?” I asked. She looked at me.
“No… I feel sick!” she said.
“What from?” she smiled.
“Your singing!” she said walked out. I rolled my eyes. Maybe I wasn’t that good at singing… but I wasn’t bad what was I good at?
Ruining things. That’s what I was good at! I picked up the home phone and rung Jo.
“Hello?” she said, after it had rung a few times.
“Hey, it’s Samy. What are you doing today?” I asked. She mumbled something, “Pardon?” I asked.
“I’m going down to the carnival with Frankie…” she said. My heart dropped.
“Oh…” I said, “That’s odd because I’m going down with Ben!” I said. I’ll phone Ben straight after this phone call.
“Ben?” she asked. I laughed.
“You’re so silly! My new boyfriend!” I said. Okay, I know it’s slack to be using Ben but, hey, what else am I going to use to make Frankie jealous? Frankie was using my best friend to make me jealous.
“Oh, cool. Well, I have to tell you something,” she said. I nodded, and then remembered I was on the phone.
“Which is?” I asked.
“Wait, you want me to …” she said to someone else then realized I was still on the phone, “oh, yeah. Frankie and me are… going out,” she said. I couldn’t help but laugh, and then hung up on her.
I looked through my entire jeans’ pockets until I finally found the piece of paper with Ben’s number on it. I dialed it into the phone and waited for someone to pick up.
“Hello?” I heard Ben’s voice from the other line.
“Hey, Ben… do you want to come to the carnival with me today?” I crossed my fingers in hope that he would.
“Sure. What time?” he asked. I took a deep breath.
“Um… Well, how about we go now and stay there all day… babe?” I asked him. I had to get him to think we were going out. And if I started to do that by using pet names then he would start using them for me as well.
“Sure. I’ll come by your house and we can go, ok? Hey uh… are we going out?” he asked. I smiled.
“Yep. Well, if you want to…” I said.
“Sure. I’ll see you in ten minutes, babe,” he hung up the phone. I put the phone down and put on my nicest outfit. Black skinny leg jeans to show off my long legs. It was a big cold outside so I pulled on my white jacket and went downstairs.
“Hey, Dad, can I have a bit of money because I’m going to the carnival today…” I said. He nodded and handed me some money, then I went to wait outside for Ben. As I stood outside a massive guitar solo came on and kept playing until I finally realized it was my phone.
“Hello?” I said.
“Hey, it’s... Stop it Frankie! It’s Jo!” Jo said. I sighed and looked up at Frankie’s bedroom. Jo was standing there giggling and Frankie wasn’t visible…
“Oh…hi…” I said. She was giggling still.
“I was just ringing to tell you Frankie and me aren’t going to the carnival anymo-HEY! Put them back on!” she said, laughing. I looked up and saw Jo tugging for her pants back. I hung up the phone and went over to Frankie’s house.
“Hey,” Tre said, opening the door. I barged in, not speaking to him at all and ignoring Ramona, who was eating breakfast.
“FRANKIE!” I said, banging on the locked door.
“….Yeah?” he said, opening the door. I barged in and slapped him on the face.
“I’M SICK OF THIS! I fracking hate you, you bastard!” I said, sitting down on the bed and putting my hands in my head.
“Samy, I,” I interrupted him.
“I love you, still. That’s the problem. Ben and I aren’t going out! I was going to use him to make you jealous! Obviously your plan to make me jealous worked better…” I said.
“Samy… Jo and I actually are going out… it wasn’t a plan to make you jealous…” my heart dropped from the highest mountain in the world to the deepest ditch in the world. Then… broke.
“I-bye” I said, walking out, but just before I did… I punched Frankie in the stomach, as hard as I could. Hurting people was my thing.
“Samy!” Jo said, running out to me, “I’m sorry, but I’ve liked Frankie since I met him… four years ago, was it? And… well I’ve finally got him! And you’re just treating us like shoot!” she said. I stared at her.
“You basically stole him from me, Jo,” I said, calmly, “we were going fine. I bet you paid Johnny to rape me just so Frankie would find us then you could have him all to yourself. Hey?” I said, still staring her straight in the eye. She looked at the floor.
“I was annoyed at you because you always got the guy… you always got everything you wanted, Samy. I just wanted something before you got it for once in my life. Well, you did get it before me but now I have it. And I’m not losing it. And about Johnny, I asked him to do something to make you and Frankie break up and… he did. He was just going to tell you Frankie was cheating on you but then I told him to have sex with you. But I suppose it turned into rape because you… you didn’t want to,” she said. Frankie opened the door.
“Are you serious? You were trying to break me and Samy up? After I’d liked her for ages?” he said. I started crying.
“Best friend, my @$$!” I said, slapping her and running downstairs.
“Samy, are you okay?” Tre asked. I nodded and continued to walk out. My heart was throbbing and I felt like killing Jo. She had like Frankie that whole time and instead of telling me she fracking stabbed me in the back and went out with him instead. She’s a fracking dog!
“Samy,” Frankie said, running down. I turned around and slapped him again.
“It’s fracking over. You didn’t believe me all that time. I was raped and you didn’t even fracking believe me then you dated my best friend. And you didn’t even date her to piss me off; you dated her because you liked her. Just, leave me alone for the rest of my life, okay?” I said then kept on walking. Ben’s car drove up I went to the window.
“Ben, I’m sorry. I was just using you to piss Frankie off… I’m really sorry,” I walked inside and I saw Ben get out of the car with a blank expression. Frankie went over to him.
“DON’T MAKE FRIENDS WITH HIM, BEN!” I shouted from the door, “HE DOESN’T BELIEVE PEOPLE!” and then I slammed the door as hard as possible.
“Samy are you okay?” my dad asked. I went over to him and rested my head on his shoulder.
“I want to move dad. You and Esi can stay. But I want to move… far away…” I said, tears were coming to my eyes.
“Why? What happened?” my dad asked. I shrugged.
“It’s a long story… I’d rather not. I want to move cities,” I said and went upstairs to pack.
“Samy,” my dad said, running upstairs after me, “You’re not really moving are you?”
“Dad, I don’t care if you don’t want me to. I’m moving. I’ll apply for college wherever I go. I never want to see this stupid little town ever again. It’s full of shoot and I hate it…” I, then, closed my door in my dad’s face. Okay, so I did feel bad rejecting my dad like that but, oh well. I was sick of this place… I could even stay with my Nan for a while in Hollywood, where she lived. She was Mum’s mum but she was nice to me… hey… what ever did happen to mum?
I packed my clothes into the biggest suitcase I could find and then collected all my toiletries and small little pieces that I would need to survive. I would finally be free!
I dragged the massive, heavy suitcase downstairs to the front door and walked out.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailormoon93 on March 19, 2007, 8:16:04 PM

sailormoon93 on
sailormoon93OMG I HATE JO, SHES GRRR,, LET ME KILL HER FIRST! DAMN HER, WHERES MY KNIFE?

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on January 30, 2007, 3:40:59 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxOh that's so sad! Jo's such a BIACH! Ohh my heart hurts. That was sad:<
I can't wait till the next chapter!!!!
*Squeals*
Poor Frankie, but poor Samy.But poor both of them! Stupid jo!
I sitll cannot beleive she did that! *Slaps*