Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Sore stomachs, and a flight back home.

This story is something I wrote a long time ago about Mike Dirnts daughter, Samy [yes, I made her up] and Tré Cool's son Frankito. They're both around 18 btw!

Chapter 7 - Sore stomachs, and a flight back home.

Chapter 7 - Sore stomachs, and a flight back home.
Dear Diary,
This morning I woke up with the worst stomach ache I’ve ever had. It was like pain searing through my stomach, I thought it was “that time of the month” when I woke up, but when I went to the toilet there wasn’t anything, except for the raging vomit of last night’s dinner coming out of my mouth. Nothing out of the extraordinary.
-Samy.
 
“Samy, you okay?” Frankie walked into the bathroom, as I sat there with my face over the toilet bowl.
“Yes, I am perfectly fine, thanks!” I said, growling.
“Sam, you’ve vomited the last two days... are you sure you’re not...” he said, avoiding eye contact. I got what he meant; I just didn’t want it to be true. I was too young...
“No, Frankie. I’m positive. Apart from the fact that we didn’t use protection, I just know that I’m not,” I said, smiling.
“But how do you know-“
“I just do, okay?” I shot a dirty look at him and stood up from the bathroom floor, tripping over a bit, but Frankie helped me up.
“Breakfast, dears,” grandma said, smiling and indicating for us to go out the door. Frankie helped me walk out and we sat down, eating the fried eggs with bacon and tomato my granny had made.
“Beth, this is great,” Frankie said, smiling with a mouthful of tomato mixed with egg and bacon.
“Don’t speak while you’re eating!” I said to him and he smiled.
“What are you two going to do today? Samy, you look awful, are you feeling alright?” granny asked me. I nodded, not wanting to meet her eyes.
“What do you want to do today?” I asked Frankie, changing the subject. He shrugged.
“How about we go down to the mall? There might be some famous people!” he said.
“Yeah, we love being stalked by teenagers, too!” I said, sarcastically, “C’mon, let’s go to the mall,” I stood up from the table, putting my plates in the dishwasher, Frankie did the same, and I went to get changed.
“Pink singlet with black jeans?” Frankie walked in just as I finished putting my pants on.
“Peach singlet,” I said, correcting him.
“You look sexy,” he came over to me and put his arms around my hips. We could see ourselves in the mirror; he was so much taller than me.
“I love you,” he said, kissing me on the forehead.
“You tell me that all the time,” I said, smiling.
“Just so that you don’t forget,” he said, smiling back at me, and then he took my hand and out the front door we went.
“What do you reckon our lives would be like if we were in a movie?” he asked me, holding my hand still.
“I don’t know. Hopefully I’m the one that survives the mass murdering’s, oh and I get played by a good actress,” I said, laughing.
“Nobody would be pretty enough to play you,” he said, smiling.
“Frankie,” I said, putting my I’m-serious-but-I’m-joking-voice on.
“What!?!” he said, laughing, “I’m serious!”
“Do you spend all night thinking of stupid sayings to say to girls?” I said, running ahead to the little children’s park and getting onto the swing.
“Push me!” I shouted to him.
“Yes, ma’am,” he came over; saluting me, then pushed me on the swing.
When I was at my highest I jumped off and landed harshly in the sand. Frankie came over to aid me.
“You’d better be careful, you could be pregnant. I really think you should get yourself checked by a doctor,” when he said that, rage flew through me like a bird flies through the sky.
“I’M NOT PREGNANT!” I shouted, causing other people in the playground to look at me. I smiled and looked at Frankie, who was standing there in shock.
“I’m sorry, I,” I interrupted him.
“Don’t be, I’m sorry for shouting. Look, it’s not that I don’t want to be pregnant... I’ve thought that it might be that, but... I can’t be. I’m too young!” I said, looking at my feet. He helped me up from the ground, finally.
“Look, being too young doesn’t make it impossible to be pregnant...” he said, smiling.
“Ahh, frack off,” I said, pushing him away, and smiling. He laughed at came back over to me. We continued to walk to the mall.
“But, you know you are getting a bit pudgy,” he said. He’d better be joking.
“Oh, you do know that you don’t start getting pudgy the day after you’ve had sex?” I said, pushing him.
“Oh, well maybe you’re just fattening up. Maybe we need to do more exercise...” he said, winking.
“What do you mean?” I said.
“I heard sex is good exercise,” he laughed and held my hand.
“I’ve heard that you watch the OC too much!” I laughed and we turned down the street that the mall was located at.
“Look, just because I cried when Marissa died!” he pretending to be holding back tears.
“You’re a pussy!” I smiled and we went into the mall doors.
“Me? A pussy? Let’s go in here,” he pointed towards the music shop. I nodded and we went in.
“You’re a pussy, jeez, get over it!” I said, looking in The Living End section. I don’t watch any TV these days, or go on the computer so I wouldn’t know if they have made a new CDs. I hope they have!
“Samy!” Frankie put his head in his hands, “I hate you!” he started to sob into his hands, but I knew he was actually laughing.
“Stop it,” I said, smiling, “You’re making a scene!”
We walked around in the music store for about 10 more minutes; investigating every CD we were interested in.
Neither of us bought anything.
“Do you want to get something to eat?” he asked, heading towards the food court.
“You pig; we ate like an hour ago!” I said, laughing.
“I love this song!” he said, singing along, “So hold me when I’m here, grab me when I’m gone,” he sang along as we walked into every other shop we were interested in.
 
“Well, that was a successful shop,” I said, ten minutes later, holding a bag with a pair of socks in it and nothing else.
“Very, hey, look,” he pulled me into a maternity shop. This was really starting to piss me off; I knew he was kidding... but still...
I didn’t go in; instead I looked at the flight travel centre. Maybe I should go back home...
Frankie walked up to me.
“You want to go home, don’t you?” he asked, looking concerned. I nodded, I missed my dad, I missed Esi... I missed home.
“Well, let’s get some tickets!” he said, happily walking into the shop.
“NO!” I said, pulling at his arm.
“What?” he asked confused. He looked at me straight in the eyes. Again with the eyes. They’re so beautiful!
“I... I need some time to think about it,” I said, walking out. He followed, like a lap dog, not saying anything. I could tell he wanted to go home, but out of my own stubbornness, I didn’t want him to go home. I wanted him to stay with me forever, until the day I died. On the way back to Granny’s we passed a doctors. Frankie was staring intently at it.
“Oh, for fracks sake!” I said, and walked in.
*Frankie’s POV*
I sat there, waiting for Samy to come out from the doctor’s pregnancy test. It was taking a while! Finally, she came out... A ... frown upon her face?
“Samy, are you,” she cut across me.
“You’re going to be a dad...” she said, crying and walking out. My insides did back flips, Frankito Wright, a dad? I caught up with her.
“Are you serious? This is great!” I said, hugging her. She looked up at me with her dark, brown eyes, shining from the tears.
“This is not great!” she exclaimed, “I’m seventeen! I’m pregnant!” she shouted, starting to run back to the mall. I tried to keep up with her, but she was such a fast runner.
“SAMY!” I shouted after her, “Where are you going?”
“HOME!” she shouted back at me and ran into the flight centre to book a flight back to home.
 
 
“I hope I made the right decision,” Samy said, sitting in her room. We were back in Berkeley; two days after she found out she was pregnant. I nodded.
“You made the right decision, but you have to tell dad...” I said, nodding in the direction of Mike’s room. She nodded.
“But, how?” she asked, laying down on her bed and sighing. I walked over and sat on the bed with her.
“By believing in yourself,” I said, smiling. She frowned.
“Shut up, Frankie. Enough with the whole ‘I’m a lifesaver’ shoot! This is real life!” she shouted at me. I walked out, she was pissing me off. All she did was shout at me! For the last few days it’s been “Shut up Frankie!” and “Piss off you dickhead!” sometimes I wonder why I’m still in this, if she treats me like that. Then I remember the good times, and remember that you have to stick by your friends in situations like these.
“See you, Mike,” I said as I walked down the stairs. Mike was just coming out of his room.
“Is Samy okay?” he asked, looking at her room and then whispered, “she’s been acting... strange. What happened in Hollywood?”
I gulped. I couldn’t tell him that I impregnated his daughter! He would go nuts!
“Um... I don’t know,” I said, and quickly went downstairs, leaving Mike just as confused as he was before.
“Hey, Dad,” I said, walking through my front door. It was good to be home, again. Sure, I liked Samy’s house, and her grandmother’s house, but this house... there was something about it. It made you feel so... alive.
“How’s Samy?” he asked, “has she told Mike yet?” he asked, again. I shook my head. Okay, so Mike doesn’t know that his daughter’s pregnant but his best friend does... I had to tell him! Well, it IS my kid!
“She’s got to tell him sooner or later!” he said, and put some popcorn in the microwave to cook. I nodded.
“I just.... I feel like I got her into this mess!” I said, shaking my head in disbelief.
“Frank, did she say no? Did she resist you? No! She got herself into this mess!” he said, starting to tap his fingers on the kitchen bench.
“But was SHE the one that had to use protection?” I asked, but was interrupted by the phone ringing.
“Hey, Mike,” he said, “Frankie? Uh... okay,” he handed me the phone. shoot! Mike’s going to go berserk!
“YOU SON OF A dog! YOU GOT MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT! WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU USE PROTECTION YOU NASTY LITTLE PIECE OF,” I put the phone down and went over to Mikes.
*Samy’s POV*
“YOU SON OF A dog! YOU GOT MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT! WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU USE PROTECTION, YOU NASTY LITTLE PIECE OF shoot!” my dad shouted into the phone. I bit my lip and looked at my feet.
“He bloody hung up!” he shouted and walked out the front door. Uh, oh. This is NOT going to be good...
“YOU!” I heard my dad shout, I quickly ran out the front to see what was happening. Tre, Frankie and Mike were all out there.
“Look, Mike,” Frankie started but I interrupted them all.
“ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!” I screamed, as loud as possible. I saw Mrs. Newbury from over the road looking through her window curtains at us. She was shaking her head in disgust. Everyone looked at me in shock.
“Look, you’re being silly! I’m pregnant, there’s no point in arguing over it! There’s no point in saying its Frankie’s fault, because it isn’t! It’s really mine AND Frankie’s fault! We both didn’t think to use protection, it’s our fault! Don’t go shouting at Frankie! If you’re going to shout at someone, then shout at BOTH of us!” I said, starting to cry. Mrs. Newbury walked out the front door.
“If you don’t all quiet down I’m phoning the cops!” she screamed at us, then walked back in. We all stood there, dumbstruck.
“Look,” Tre said, breaking the silence, “it’s nobody’s fault. It’s only natural for you to have those sorts of feelings for one another,” he said, smiling. I nodded.
“Exactly, you can’t control us doing ... that ... stuff...” I said, awkwardly. My dad nodded.
“Well... I want you to ...” he didn’t have anything to say. Usually he’d be saying something strict, but I think I had pulled his last straw. He was pissed off, I could tell. He just wasn’t shouting for me...
“At least that wasn’t awkward,” I whispered to Frankie, and then walked back inside. He walked back into his house; I suppose we needed to spend time with our families.
“Hey, Es,” I said, as Estelle walked into the room. She nodded as if to say hi, and then started walking up the stairs.
“Wait...” she said, turning around and coming back down.
“Where have you been the last few days..?” she asked, confused. I laughed.
“Hollywood,” she nodded and went back upstairs. The good thing about Esi was that she didn’t ask questions. She just... knew.
I opened up a bag of chips and sat in front of the TV for the first time in ages. One of the “gossip” shows was on.
“It’s heard that Green Day are making a new CD, John!” the blonde lady said to the man with way-too-gelled-back-hair. He smiled.
“It’s also heard that the bassist from Green day quit, saying he’d had enough, Lizzie!” John said, smiling. My dad peeped his head through from the other room.
“I am?” he said, confused. I laughed.
“Gossip, dad,” I said, as if it explained everything. I flicked the channels until I found something half decent. Home and Away, from Australia.
I liked watching this show because you could see how beautiful the beaches were in Australia. They were so... Sunny! And warm and they made you feel good inside. Their school uniforms were pretty ugly though, I’m actually quite happy we don’t have uniforms. They have to wear dress’s that were maroon with ugly white collars and sleeves. Ugly!
I flicked channels again, to the music channel. The Pussycat Dolls were playing.
“Yuck,” I said, under my breath, and changed the channel yet again. That’s so Raven was playing on Disney Channel. I used to love this show! It was a rerun, but I still loved it.
 
Dear Diary,
Another weird week of my life passed. I vomited, I found out I was pregnant, and I had my dad shout at my boyfriend. Sound’s fun, doesn’t it? Oh well. I hope me and Frankie can take care of this baby... what do I name it!?!?
- Samy

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailormoon93 on March 19, 2007, 8:49:07 PM

sailormoon93 on
sailormoon93I LIKED THAT ONE....it should have been neighbours not home and away, also i like our uniforms.....and that was freaking awsome, i wish you hadnt written the rest yet, then i could have made u call the baby, sophie, but ah ha i know what they are going to be called alrady...

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on February 11, 2007, 5:15:30 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxOh OH!!! *Squeals* AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!! :]:] What are you gonna name it?

Lol “It’s also heard that the bassist from Green day quit, saying he’d had enough, Lizzie!” John said, smiling. My dad peeped his head through from the other room.
“I am?” he said, confused. I laughed.

*Giggles*

Your a funny one! I LOVVEDD ITT!!!! LUFF LUFF!! *Glomps*