Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge - The Death

My sad attempet of writing a kick @$$ fanfiction of Death Note.
All Death Note Characters (c) Ohba and Ohbata
Jessica Sony (c) Me

Chapter 1 - Prolouge - The Death

Chapter 1 - Prolouge - The Death
Rest in peace L Lawliet
A name no one knew...
A death that killed me...
ripped me to peices....
burned me...

But before I get on to that I should tell you what happened before the tragdity. I was sitting in my tiny room listing to one of my favorite songs "Still alive by GLaDOs" I smiled upon the violent words and happy sound. The song just filled me with joy. Expecally since today was the big move. My family worried over the kira case and decided to move to Japan and change all of our names. I guess it was a good plan but why move to where most of the crimmals are being killed. I have always assumed that Kira was in Japan. The evendence was obious... Simple, even a third grader could figure it out.

"Time to go honey" My mom's voice sreamed up the stairs. "COMMING!" I snapped back. We have already decided on our fake names. Mine would be Jezzy Yamanakka. As for my real name well that should remain a secert but it's Jessica Sony. After the plane ride and unpacking my mom said for me to get some rest. After all tommrow would be my first day in a new school. As I drifted into a heavy sleep thoughts of who might be in my classes flooded my head.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment