Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Describtion

Here's a describtion of a carecter of mine. He needs a name, so I'm putting it up to see what names you people can come up with. Please read it, it's not long, and try to think of a name! I also need smeone to draw him, email me if you are interested

Chapter 1 - Describtion

Chapter 1 - Describtion
Millions of dollars and genetic engineering brought one woman’s fantasy to life. Every facet of her son was planned even before he was conceived, from the shape and color of his eyes to the tone of his skin and his height. Perhaps it would have been better for him to stay as a fantasy. Reality wasn’t very kind to him.

Because of its length and its color, you easily notice his hair. Engineered to grow ten times as fast as yours, (unless you can afford the same) he keeps it at waist level, sometimes even lower. It is the white of virgin snow, randomly shot with streaks of gold. Not blond, clearly gold. Yes, you can get it dyed like that, but the quality of his makes it clear it is another scientifically manufactured fantasy.

In the unlikely chance that you see him in daylight, perhaps you can make out the ivory color of his skin. Not a vein or a blush of blood shows anywhere, and perhaps the only reason it isn’t perfectly white is so that it would not clash with his hair.

He is tall, not a towering giraffe but a comfortable height. His built is nearly perfect, but as artificial as his appearance may be, he is still human and lack of sufficient nutrition has made him leaner than average.

But you’re not really noticing all that, are you? Your eyes are trained on his. And that doesn’t come as any big surprise, considering their angular shape. And besides, one of them is a crimson red, so intense that the black of the pupil comes as a relief, like an island in a vast pool of lava. The other is completely black. Complements the black eyeliner he’s wearing, doesn’t it?

Tearing your eyes away, you notice his features. They are slightly Japanese, but if you are ignorant enough you won’t notice it. His lips seem to be a dark silver color. You may think at first that its just good old fashioned cosmetics, but on closer inspection you realize its genetically engineered like the rest of him.

He is wearing a tight black shirt, the sleeve of which extends slightly below the wrist on the left and is nonexistent on the right. Because of its absence you can see a band of black around his arm, somewhere between his shoulder and his elbow. It is neither tattooed nor painted on. In fact, in that place his skin is actually black.

And, if ten or so years ago you were keeping yourself informed in current affairs, upon seeing that band you know exactly who spent millions on a fantasy which she abandoned.

-Dusty-Diego

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on September 28, 2007, 7:07:07 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16ummm..errrr...(pokes head like Winnie the Pooh) Think think think...how about...err...Aki?

Malignant4 on May 8, 2004, 9:51:47 AM

Malignant4 on
Malignant4i will get a name for you it will be in japanese ..think i splet that wrong! any way i will give u a name
-pinkymoo

Malignant4 on May 8, 2004, 9:51:37 AM

Malignant4 on
Malignant4i will get a name for you it will be in japanese ..think i splet that wrong! any way i will give u a name
-pinkymoo