Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hold me

Warning!
Content HOTNESS!!!!!

Elricest!! [Ed x Al]

Chapter 1 - Hold me

Chapter 1 - Hold me
Disclaimer: Me does not own fma! Don't sue me...Please:]

Warnings: Yaoi / Lemon

Pairings: Ed x Al [Elricest]




Al looked up. He watched his brother working out on the treadmill. He already had a muscley physique. He didn’t see the point of working out. Wait…Why am I staring at brother’s body? He shrugged and went back to his book. Alchemy, the science of understanding the stru- He peeped his head from above his book. Ed was listening to his iPod. He jumped off, stripped himself of his shirt, and jumped back on. He was sweating continuously. Al found himself continuously staring at his brother. “Checking me out?” Ed said. He laughed. Al’s face stained red.

“Hey brother?” Al started. Ed turned around.
“I- Uhh…I w-was wondering i-if you could help me out on some…stuff.” He said.
“Like what stuff?” asked Ed.
“Well there’s this girl…” Al said, blushing. There wasn’t actually a girl. He just wanted a way to change the subject.
“OOOHHHHH!!!!!” Ed shouted, sitting next to his brother.
“Seeing as Valentines Day is coming up and everything…” said Al; “I was wondering if you could help me out on what to say and how to do stuff on a date.” He blushed again.

Ed got down on his knees. “Now you take their hand…” Ed took Al’s hand. “And you say…Will you be my valentine? Making sure you look into their eyes!” Al stared down into Ed’s warm, yellow eyes. “And at the date…well…” Ed leaned closer to Al. Putting his hand on Al’s chin. He leant in and gave Al a kiss on the lips. “And maybe a bit of that?” He pulled back and sat down in his chair, leaning backwards.

Al blushed. But this is what he wanted. He wanted to be held, to be kissed, to be touched by his brother. “It may be wrong…And it may be a sin…but nothing! Absolutely nothing…Can overpower this love!” Tears started to build up in Al’s eyes, knowing that he couldn’t have his brother. Knowing he could not be loved, be held by the one he loved. And if he did have him…What would everyone think? They were both guys. And plus, they were brothers! “No one will ever understand…” He said, wiping away tears.

“Al! What’s wrong?” Said Ed, ruffling up Al’s hair. Al looked straight into Ed’s eyes. Into that warm, caring look. “Brudhhhh” Al mumbled.
“Huh?” asked Ed.
“I think I love you, brother!” He shouted, bringing tears to his eyes again, and running towards his room, slamming the door behind him.
“Al! Come back!” Ed shouted after him. He ran up the stairs and knocked on Al’s door. No answer. Just sobs. He pushed the door open.

Al was sitting on his bed, sobbing into his hands. He strutted over. Al giggled. “Hey! What’s so funny? That’s a classic move!” Ed said, laughing. Move? Was his brother making a ‘move’ on him? What did he mean by that? Ed held Al’s hand. “Alphonse…I think…I think I love you too.” He said. He moved in closer to Al, his shirt still off from his workout.

Ed brought Al into a passionate kiss. Tongues battling for dominance, but seeing as Ed was obviously the more dominate one, he won. He pulled back. “This…is what you want, right?” Ed asked quickly.
“Just shut up and kiss me.” Al snapped. Ed kissed Al’s neck. Then slowly moving down to his nipple. Taking in some and sucking on it gently. Al moaned. Ed moved down near Al’s pants, kissing all around the belt. “D-Don’t tease m-me!” Al screamed.

Ed smirked. He pulled Al’s belt off, letting his pants fall to the ground. He slid off his briefs. Ed sucked on only the tip on Al’s member. “More…m-more…” Al moaned. A smirk ran across Ed’s dry lips. He lapped his tongue across Al’s slit, tasting the pre-cum already. This was Al’s first time. His first ever. I mean, Ed had done it with girls before so at least he had an idea. He had given a blowjob before, so he didn’t think it to be very hard. With others, he had been pressured about what they think about him. But with Al, it was like it all didn’t matter.

He took in as much of Al as he could, his head working up and down. Al moaned out his brother’s name. “Brother…” Al pushed Ed’s head back. Ed knew exactly what he was afraid of. He had never done this before, so the sight of cum probably was a shock to him. The white, salty liquid spilled onto Ed’s hand, and some in his mouth, which he swallowed with no problem.

Ed got up so he was now face to face with his new lover. It was cold outside. The cool wind blew through the open window and against Al’s pale skin. But the heat between the two lovers was far too hot. Ed put his fingers in his mouth, coating the digits in saliva; rolling his tongue over the two fingers. Ed put his hand on Al’s back and moved down to his @$$. “This may hurt a little. Bear with me, Al.” He reached down and found his destination. His finger entered Al, slowly at first. Al gasped. Ed reached in another finger, creating a motion, back and forth, back and forth, Making a scissoring motion.

Al cried out. “Brother…it hurts…” He squeaked. Ed ignored his little brother. “Ahh! Brother!” Al cried. Ed hit his pleasurable spot. He pulled back, then thrust again. “Ohh!” Out, then in. “Brother…” Each thrust causing Al to moan. Al noticed Ed’s growing bulge in his pants. He giggled to himself. Ed could not forget about his own throbbing member any longer. “Al…” he panted. Al left love bites all over Ed’s neck. He fell to his knees, parallel to Ed’s throbbing member. He removed Ed’s clothing, his member brushed with the wind.

Al didn’t know exactly what to do, but he’d seen it in movie’s and stuff. Al slid his tongue across Ed’s entrance. Ed moaned. “frack me, Al” He breathed. Al engulfed Most of Ed, which is quite a lot for a boy of his young age. The room was filled with lust. Ed let out a breathy moan and bucked his hips. Al moved his head up and down, the pace getting faster. And harder. Sometimes Ed liked it rough. Al could taste Ed’s pre-cum but didn’t bother to move when Ed screamed. “I’m coming! frack!” it spilled into Al’s mouth. Al could taste the salty liquid running down his throat.

He looked up at his brother. Ed smiled. Al rubbed his eyes. Ed picked up Al and placed him carefully on the bed. Ed lay down next to him and held him in his arms. The two naked bodies were pressed against each other. Ed combed through Al’s hair. Al had already fallen a sleep. “Good night Alphonse” He said, before dozing off himself.

The Next day

Al awoke. Seeing himself with no clothes on in his brother’s bed made him smile. He thought about last night. He grinned at the thought of Ed moaning his name out. It was the best day of his life. He got up and covered himself in the blanket. Al walked out into the living room. He peeped his head out to the kitchen. “Morning Al” Ed said, hugging him from behind.

It was more than just a friendly hug. It was a lover’s hug. He knew that last night was not just a one night stand. Ed plopped himself down on the bright red couch, looking exhausted. Al sat down next to him.
“Brother, you look tired.”
“Well I got a late night last night…” He grinned. Al laid his head on his brother’s chest. “I love you, Al” Ed said, combing his hair through Al’s straight, brown hair.



xXEddyxXxLover says: This one is REALLY short! But hey, I had to get it in for thiefchild's valentines present on Valentines day so :]

I seems a bit rushed sorry! Hope you like it!!!!!

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Maddallinah272 on April 16, 2008, 8:16:01 PM

Maddallinah272 on
Maddallinah272Can I agree on this one! I'm a writer myself (although I've never writen fanfic) and your style of writing is... excelente. But making a story about incest and more important brother-brother is crazy! It's not sane! It's and 'alternativism' as I like to say about a situation that derives from the real thing! And believe me that is not pleasant, an 'alternativism' i mean.

Oh, and by the way: How do you know what seemen tastes like?! XD

chibibreeder on March 10, 2007, 10:59:50 PM

chibibreeder on
chibibreederWHOOT! ELRICEST! >w< *dies of the smezzehness* Ooh, I wub this. Great job! Its very sexy >:3

Tot on February 13, 2007, 7:17:09 PM

Tot on
TotTHat was great for your first time wirting a lemon! ^____^ YAAAAAAY ELRICEST! MUAWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

*faves as soon as it freaking loads*

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on February 13, 2007, 7:30:43 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxAnother Elricest fan!! I had no idea><
We must unite! *Holds up sword*

Thankies!!!! SQUUEEEE

thiefchild on February 13, 2007, 3:06:11 PM

thiefchild on
thiefchildfor me?


YAY! ELRICEST LEMON!

a bit full-on though lol ^^ still HOT! i loved the way you did this! my pic for you is taking a while so i mite come in tomorrow, sorry *cries* hehe, loved it how you described his shirt off, and "will you be my valentine?" mwa ha ha h ha! *faves* great work! your better than me!

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on February 13, 2007, 3:21:07 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxElricest? Full on? I don't think so!

*Giggles* I know, eh! I'm so perverted.
Oh I bet it turned you on Perri. Lmao

Admit it! Admit it! *Chants* O_O

xJemx on February 13, 2007, 2:40:05 PM

xJemx on
xJemxOkay. This is totally wrong! Apart from that, you have a good writing skill : ]
Nice work, gross story. lol.
Would be good if it was ... Like, Roy and Ed. But ... being brothers makes it weirddd! XD If they weren't brothers it would be okay! XD 'Cause I luurve slash! *wiggles eyebrows*

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on February 13, 2007, 2:44:03 PM

xXEddyxXxLoverXx on
xXEddyxXxLoverXxNo, 'Tis HAWT!! *Wiggles eyebrows up and down*

OMG! I should write Billie x Tre slash *Giggles* O_O
Really? THANKIES!! *Glomps*