Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Blind eye - Opinions of a dead mind

I FIXED DA GLITCHES!!! So here it is, The Ryuu Archives. Anything and everything you need or want to know about that random little dragon, and the occasional random bit of information that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

Chapter 8 - Blind eye - Opinions of a dead mind

Chapter 8 - Blind eye - Opinions of a dead mind
--- The Ryuu Archives ---
 
Blind eye - Opinions of a dead mind
 
-----------------------------------
 
Still a WIP section. Although technically, they all are. This especially because I need permission to use everyone''s characters. So please tell me which of your characters I''m allowed to use, and I''ll use them. x3
 
-----------------------------------
 
Cuddles - Ooh, it''s squishy.
Giggles - See! I told you it had antlers!
Handy - Where''d its legs go?
Lumpy - He looks like my third cousin who''s married to my gajillionth brother. Oh, wait. I only had seven. And they all died of severe cussing.
Toothy - Isn''t that my hat?
Nutty - Severed apple hand, eh? I could go for one of those... oh, wait. It''s just the elephant man.
Petunia - Mmm..... ox breath and lemon curry pudding stuffs...
Sniffles - I don''t know what it is, but it does my homework and tells me I''m supposed to shower everyday.
Splendid - ONG IT''S TEH SUPAR ROBIT DOG!!!!111!one!
Flaky - Idiot doesn''t even know her own gender. Wait, it''s a her?
The Mole - Staple sauce.
Disco Bear - Hey! Aren''t you that guy from that place who does that thing?
Russell - Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
Mime - Hi, turkey baster. What''s basting?
Lifty - The second worst lover of the great giant Ghfreezbro the Eleventh. Or was that The Cheat?
Shifty - IT TOOK THE PRETZELS!! IT TOOK THE PRETZELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cro-Marmot - Big ithe cube thtuck to tung.
Flippy - Nope, still not popular.
Pop - It never gave me back my limited edition super Pandaroo. Oh wait, that was a licorice pie thing. That gave me the typhloid.
Cub - Ewwww! What has that thing been inserting up its nose!?
Buddhist Monkey - What do you mean you don''t speak Mhongwangese?
Me - Hiya.
Leia - YO HO, YO HO A PIRATE''S LIFE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!
Jade - Well, there WASN''T anything nasty in there.
Tox - Shiny-shiny wand of d00m eat pancakes.
Oddity - TRHthjfpoejfrd''ejgggRGKRthjihfewwwwwwwiurhrhkskejrjnf.
Sparky - Whys you frowns at me like thats? I nots insanes!
Janai - PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER.
Sensei - He kick HARD. Very. Hard. Ow. Can I have my floppy disk back?
Jirachi - I have a poster of some brightly coloured gypsy glowy bug stapled to my eyes.
Fishy - Look! I have one too! YOU''RE NO MATCH FOR ME, TOE-FROG!!!
Tawny - Mmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd ppppppppppppooooooooooooooootttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttoooooooooeeeeeeesssssssss.....................
Tazi - RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN run run... run...
Junior - Can I have one? Please?
Shabti - Undead glowy redness... IT BURNS!!!
Tori - Hey! It''s The One! The Oracle never lies.
Candie - Crazy spastic irken monkey.
Ashley - Yay! I''m cursed! Must... obey... emo-ness...
Envy - Are you related to Jealousy the Overlord? He destroyed seven planets and a tea cosy just because I wouldn''t print him off a seventeen dollar note, you know.
Star - Circus of the Fifteen Rhombus Pies, UNITE!!!
Nighty - That one''s a definite frog-eater if ever there was one. What''s a frog?
Yagi - For the last time, I DON''T SPEAK TURKEY!!!
Wacky - Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ... Are you gonna eat me today?
Ripsaw - MY PUDDING!!!!!!!! MIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Kashi - SO A FOX!!
Crackers - Get lost, you alien space cow... thing.
Charlie - ICE CUBE!!!
Cinnabun - Why do they all begin with Q?
Dashi - Hi, Billy-Bob! Wait... you''re not Billy-Bob! Billy-Bob''s a rabbit! You''re clearly a deranged, criminal, drunk, Chinese blue... tiger.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment