Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The day the wold was saved from Moldywart

A little story about Harry's older sister Kyrea.

Chapter 1 - The day the wold was saved from Moldywart

Chapter 1 - The day the wold was saved from Moldywart
The Older Sister



Hi! This is my first Harry Potter fanfic so please give me feedback. This has been running around my head for awhile so I thought Id post it. And if you like pictures you should look some of my friend ChibiLees stuff. Anyway I should get on with the fanfic before Lahela wakes up from her sick bed and takes my wand.


Cast of Characters



Kyrea Potter- The oldest child of Lily and James Potter. A Metamorphmagus, she has magic rare to even wizard kind. Her normal look is an identical copy of Lily. Was also scarred by Voldemort and is smarter than even Hermione. Two years older than Harry. Half-blood



Harry Potter- Aryas younger brother, you know the rest. Half-Blood



Fred Weasley- A pure-blood who is a goof ball, unless really provoked barely ever shows the redhead head temper (book 5 pages 412-413 is the exception)



Hermione Granger- A beautiful, smart witch shes a half- blood because her mom is a witch.



Prologue
______________________________________________________________________

She was sitting in the ruins of her home holding her brother sobbing quietly. Her parents were dead and she was alone with her brother until Uncle Sirius, Uncle Remus, Hagrid, or even Professor Dumbledore came. Shed pack two bags of some things of hers, her brothers her moms, and her dads. Slowly she cried herself to sleep.

She woke up to two voices and Harry not in her arms. She sprang up suddenly alert but relaxed when she saw who it was. Hagrid and Mad Eye Moody noticed her sharpness and scar. Hagrid took Harry on what she noticed was her Uncle Siriuss Bike a bit away. Silently Mad Eye picked up the bag with her things in it and took her hand. They didnt speak, it wasnt safe they knew he was gone but his followers werent. Mad Eye side along apperated her to Hogsmede then took her up to a castle were many were eagerly awaiting news.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment