Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Crimson Infinity: Act One

A tale of love, death, sadness and happinesWhy must love be so frail? Secrets are the death of love. Can Emerald save her love in time?
Or will chaos ensue and steal her love away?

Chapter 1 - Crimson Infinity: Act One

Chapter 1 - Crimson Infinity: Act One
Master Spork
Crimson Infinity:
Act One


        My name is Emerald Zero, I know how and when people will die, only once have I tried to stop death.

        "Crimson! Look t what I made!" I saw myself say to Crimson.My once short, hunter green hair complemented my young, blue eyes.
        "Wow, that is awesome Emerald!" His vermillion hair swayed as he turned to see my small sculpture of a kitten. "See mine," he pulled out from in front of himself, a beautifully done sculpture of an adult cat.
        "That's beautiful Crimson! It loooks so much better than mine." I compared my small kitten to his exelently detailed cat, that's when he took my sculpture and placed it next to his.
        "Yours is better than mine any day," he said it with an unsuspected smile. "Look, they're a family!" He motioned at the two sculptures.
        I wonder if he was just leading me on, we were so young back then...


Crimson Infinity and I are both elves*. He has long, vermillion coloured hair. He sees things that most people can't. He also knows of my ability to see death. He sees my heart race whenever I am near him. He can see every flaw and yet, all of the beauty.

It was late one night when I first saw it, how and when Crimson would die. At first, I hadn't allowed myself to believe what I had seen. Crimson was lying on my sofa soundlessly that night, which made me wonder if hee too, had seen the preminition.
        The second time I saw the vision, was during an all girls ESP class that I was teaching. I still woult not allow myself to believe the vision, such a horrible thing it was.
        I saw the vision for the third time as Crimson was approaching me, so I finally gave in to the possibility that the vision was no joke. I could not bear to look at his beautiful face that was half covered by his hair. The earrings in his ear attracted my attention. Now he had four earrings** in his left ear. Immages of the vision flittered through my mind.
        "No, sorry... Crimson.. I don't..." Tear began to stream down my cheeks.
        "Emerald, is somthing wrong?" His voice warried.
        "I.. I saw..." I couldn't bear telling him about the vision, so, I ran.


*Elves are human sized on Rieubane averaging about 5'8" in height
**These indicate rank... an extra earring means marriage or engagement

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment