Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Crimson Infinity: Act Two

A tale of love, death, sadness and happinesWhy must love be so frail? Secrets are the death of love. Can Emerald save her love in time?
Or will chaos ensue and steal her love away?

Chapter 2 - Crimson Infinity: Act Two

Chapter 2 - Crimson Infinity: Act Two
Master Spork
Crimson Infinity:
Act Two

        I ran as fast as I could to that damp, cold, stone building. He almost figured me out, almost got me to talk.

        "Crimson,"
        "What Emerald?" The wind was blowing that cool autum day.
        "How was it?"   
        "How was what?"
        "you know..."
        "Oh, that..."
        "Yeah, that."
        "It hurt quite a bit..." He said as he felt the three new earrings in his left ear. "Why would you want to know?"
        "Because I want earrings* when I'm older..."
        "WHAT!?"
        I can't believe I said that...

        My heart was beating faster than normal, and I was crying. I had locked my door, but I knew just how pathetic the attempt to keep him away was, for he had the key to my door. Now I'm having doubts about giving him the key in the first place.
        A few moments later, I hared the door click unlocked. I knew who it was, I did not bother looking. He walked over to me, over to the sobbing lump in the corner of my room.
        "I know that somthing is bothering you Emerald, please tell me what's going on..." His voice was still full of worry.
        "I... I had a vision about you..." My voice shook.
        "It's okay, you can tell me..."
        "No... I can't."I shook my head, still averting my eyes frrom his face, from his eyes... his eyes are such a beautiful hue of gold, it almost annoys me.
        "Fine. Emerald, you know that I have other ways of getting answers from you..."
        "I... know..."

        I loved him, so I couldn't let him die. I loved him more than the air I breathe, more than the blood in my veins. He is why I stayed alive, so all I needed to do, was to keep him from levaing me forever...

*When a woman gets earrings, it signifies marriage, earrings mean that a divorce occured or the husband had died ant the widow remarried (in that kingdom only)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xenosagasora on August 16, 2006, 1:36:21 AM

xenosagasora on
xenosagasorasorry about the ant.... i ment and

xenosagasora on August 12, 2006, 11:06:12 PM

xenosagasora on
xenosagasoraYO! Spork here... I'll add more when theyre done being typed... I've been typing for an hour and a half and only two chapters are down... LOL
I'm so happy that this made it here finally! *^^*
please post a comment I want to hear what you have to say about this story... 'cause it's my favorite of all the ones I'm writing.
Although RFE is WAY more addictive... this story is fun and sad at the same time...
WRITTEN IN EIGTH GRADE BY MASTER RENA SPORK INNOCENTI WHO IS NOW ALMOST 16 AND LIVES LIFE TO HER FULLEST...