Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the demon's wings

It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.

Chapter 3 - the demon's wings

Chapter 3 - the demon's wings
So I had just found out that I was a shinigami or whatever, and this girl who had me hanging by my collar was against the shinigami and is something called a Defender.
"THERE IS NO WAY THAT THAT GIRL IS WHAT YOU SAY SHE IS!!!" Kastyr's voice was probably at it's maximum volume, at least, that's what I thought anyway. "SHE DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE THE ONE THAT NIGHTROAD TOLD US ABOUT!!!"
"STOP YOUR YELLING KASTYR!" Rastel's voice was loud and sincere.
"Who are you?" I asked the girl who held me by my collar. "I think I deserve to at lest know what is going on, doncha think?"
"Save it punk." The girl said, and let me fall to the ground. "Don't make me have Shinya..."
The man put his left hand on her shoulder and shook his head 'no'.
"Fine." The girl said in a huff.
"So, would you please tell me what the heck is going on here???"
The man kneeled and looked at me, well i think he looked at me, i couldn’t be sure, his visor-goggle-whatever you call it was in the way. He held out his hand to me, and I didn't move. He then started writing in the dirt beneath us.
'Don't be afraid, I wont hurt you, in fact, I refuse to hurt you no matter what Sam says. I am Shinya, her protector.'
"Huh?" I did not understand him at all.
'Ignore her temper, she acts up from time to time... I'm so sorry for that.' I saw him smile. 'Kastyr forgot about the prophecy, from which you are a part of. He had failed to recognize you with long hair. You are indeed the lady of the prophesy... Rena.'
He erased everything and stood back up. He once again held his hand out to me, and I took it. He pulled me to my feet effortlessly.
"Thank you."
"So, he told you then, huh..." Sam said, her arms crossed. "Shinya, you're too nice."
"I am so very sorry," I bowed quickly. "My name is Rena."
"We know that already." Sam responded automatically. "Who could've guessed that you'd be the lady of the prophecy..."
Shinya looked at her.
Kastyr came back from wherever he and Rastel were talking. "You," he looked at me, "What's your name?"
"R-Rena..."
His eyes were beautiful.
"So it is true then..." He mumbled, then looked away quickly. "You are coming with me."
"Do as he says Rena." Risa said, pushing on my back. "He is your teacher!"
"My... teacher?"
"Uh-huh!" Her enthusiasm was incredible. "Mr. Kastyr is your teacher!"
"RENA."
"C-coming!" I followed after him, and boy, did he walk fast.
Sam and Shinya followed us, making no real effort to catch up to Kastyr.
"Understand this, Rena, under no circumstance, will you ever fall in love."
My heart stopped working for a little bit. "yes sir." I said it so quietly, I doubt he could even hear me. Because by then, I had lost everything already.
"What was that thought?" He stopped and looked at me. "I told you that-"
I hadn't realized that i was crying.
"!" He put his hands on my shoulders. "You didn't just-"
Sam snickered. "Looks like you've already acted too late there pal."
"I didn't mean-!"
He meant every word of what he didn't say. because he said in his mind, that i had to...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment