Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - the cat and the doctor

It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.

Chapter 5 - the cat and the doctor

Chapter 5 - the cat and the doctor
I was laying in a strange room, with no idea of where I was, and a person next to me who responded to everything i thought.
"Who are you exactly?"
"Me?"
"Yes, who else would I be talking too?"
"You have a point there." The person sighed. "My name is Ray."
"How long have I been here?" I looked at the person and saw that she had cat ears as well. 'Is everyone here a frikin alien? not one of you is human...'
"Not very long, actually, only about six hours..."
"Only, huh, that's funny." I skoffed. "Real funny..."
"You know, Kastyr likes to skip out on his required tests, you're lucky that he aced that one... or rather, that he was even there."
"You don't mean-!"
"Yup, he kissed you back to life!" She said it in a giddy tone. "Don't worry, I didn't tell you that okay..."
"But I-!"
"He's actually freaking out about it... believe it or not..." She chuckled. "He hasn't touched a girl in sixty years..."
"!" I coughed. "Seriously?"
"Yup!"
"Well, that's kinda creepy..."
"It's okay. He hasn't ever touched any guys either..."
"So, she's awake then?" A guy came into the room.
"Does she look like she's asleep?" Ray asked sarcastically.
"Ya-no." He came over to me and checked the machine. "Eh, she needs to keep hydrated..."
"STOP TALKING AS IF I WEREN'T HERE!"
"So, Ray, how's her mind working?"
"She's talking innt she?" Ray said. "Roy, you are seriously an idiot."
"I take offense to that accusation!" He huffed.
"You are crazy..." I whispered to myself. "Both of you are crazy..."
They were fighting... about me... like I wasn't even in the room.
"EXSCUSE ME!" I yelled. "I would like to know what the **** is going on!"
"Oh, well, geez, harsh words there..." Roy said defensively.
"Please, before I get up and walk out of here."
What they were going to tell me would most likely never leave my mind... ever...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment