Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Dying Sanity

It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.

Chapter 7 - The Dying Sanity

Chapter 7 - The Dying Sanity
I can't believe that I was actually a shinigami. Not to mention that a 20lb jacket was just thrown at me, almost knocking me over.
"I am not an idiot!"
"Think again." They said at the same time. "You need to use your head before you just rush right out of the hospital."
"Dude, stop it with the stereo, it's creepy." I said, putting my right arm in a sleeve.
"You've got it backwards there," Ray said.
"Really, you nOOb." Roy said.
"Would you please shut the heck up? You guys are getting on my nerves."
"We are?"
"I guess so."
"Now, where do I go from here?" I asked myself out loud. I corrected the mistake of which way the jacket went. 'Since I have no hope of having a normal life.'
"Ah, you know, you can live a totally normal life," A familiar voice said.
"Huh, I thought I said that I didn't like it when you responded to my..." I looked up at the speaker. "...thoughts..."
Roy and Ray laughed.
"Oh..."
"You were saying... Rena..."
"Hey Kastyr," the twins said at the same time.
'Oh s***, oh s***, oh s***!' I thought, but the words I spoke were completely different. "Hello," I tilted my head to the side, a smile on my face. "How are you?"
"You are afraid of me, aren't you?" He said. "You can't be serious," he was mumbling again. "This really can't be happening... I must me dreaming..."
"Do dreams hurt?" I asked, a little annoyed.
"No, why?" He looked at me.
"BECAUSE, THEN I COULDN'T HURT YOU!!!" I kicked him in the side with all my might.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He yelled as he clutched his side.
"I thought that would've knocked him over..." Roy said, not making a move to help.
Ray was laughing, her arms crossed.
"BECAUSE IT WAS YOU WHO-!"
"It was me who what?"
"Oh s***," My face turned red, so i looked away. "I didn't mean-!"
"sure you didn't." Roy said sarcastically.
"STOP IT OR I'LL KICK YOU TOO!"
"Okay," he squeeked.
"Outside. Now." Kastyr said.
"Fine."
He led the way out the door.
"Rena, take this," Ray threw somthing else at me, a pair of pants.
"Thanks," I followed Kastyr.
He was standing in the middle of the hall.
"Rena..."
"What now?"
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you like that." His voice was kind. "Thoughts and voices are the same to me now, I can't tell the difference anymore."
"You could try to learn, again, because there's a lot more pain if you don't."
"It's difficult for you to understand... you have no clue whats going on." He looked at me. "I just can't tell you how important it is for you to keep a low profile, otherwise the elders will find out that you're one of us now."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"You are the one who is destined to bring us all down, because you..."
"What... what do you mean?"
"Because you fall for one of us, thats why... why they want you dead, why I was chosen as your trainer... to protect you."
"Well that's just great!"
"But, there's a twist..."
"What now?"
The phrase was all too familiar to me. How blind I'd been to my mom's requests, how much she actually cared for me.
"Rena!"
"What now?"
She died that day, father killed her with his own hands, I saw it happen...
It was my fault.
"So what now Rena, what now?" He asked me.
That's when I decided to take my sisters and run away.
"I am... the one who has to kill you, if we fall, it'll all be my fault."
"DON'T SAY THAT!" I screamed, holding my hands to my ears. "NEVER SAY THAT!"
"Rena?" Kastyr was worried, but I was so out of it, that I didn't realize, that he wasn't my father... that he was only trying to help.
"MURDERER!" I screamed.
"Rena! Snap out of it!" He shook me. "RENA!"
"What's going on out... here..." I didn't know who it was, and I didn't care.
I wanted to run, to run far away, but he wouldn't let me go.
That's when I concluded that this wasn't a dream, every little part of it was, real.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment