Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Prophecy

It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.

Chapter 9 - Prophecy

Chapter 9 - Prophecy
I can't believe what Kastyr had just done, neither could the people standing in the corridor.
I stopped in my tracks.
What was said was told to me just recently. I couldn't hear them at the time, I'm surprised that I couldn't... Kastyr had raised his voice quite loud during the conversation.
"K-Kastyr..." The unnamed girl dropped the restraints she held.
Kastyr let go of me and leaned himself against the nearest wall.
"K-Kastyr? Why did you do that? You've doomed us all!"
"Shut up Konti, I had no choice."
"But you just-!"
"I said shut up, and I meant it Konti." Kastyr said. "You have no idea what it means, do you?"
"What?"
"The prophecy... you don't know what it actually means, do you?" Kastyr asked.
"It foretells of her bringing down the shinigami race, because of what you just did!"
"Well... that's half true..."
"What do you mean by 'half true'?"
"I mean that she isn't the one who starts the downfall... I am..." Kastyr looked sad. "She... she is the one who saves us..."
"Where did you hear that?"
"70 years ago, Ficus Benjimina told me in person... and Nightroad reminded me two weeks ago..."
"What?"
"He told me that I... that I... That I was supposed to start it off now, or else we wouldn't survive the attack..."
"Attack?"
"When the elders find out about what I just did, they will begin to destroy everything... and we will bring about the resurrection of tthe shinigami..."
"What are you saying?"
"I'm saying that the shinigami downfall will be torn inside out by the ones who rule us!"
"Y-you can't be serious!"
"We have to keep this quiet..."
I was beginning to recollect everything.
"He, he, did he just...?"
"You bet he did," Ray had knelt next to me. "He did, and he's not sorry."
"kastyr just, he just did that..."
Ray laughed. "Roy's not gonna be happy about this one..."
I managed to stand up. "Why would he... do that?"
I gathered my wits and walked over to Kastyr.
"Hey," I said it quite casually.
He turned around, a scared smile on his face. "Hi..."
Maybe what I did was a little too harsh, but, at the time, it was a perfect stress reliever for me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment