Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - As The Phone Rang

It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.

Chapter 10 - As The Phone Rang

Chapter 10 - As The Phone Rang
He had it coming, or so I thought at the time...
I kicked Kastyr with all my might and he hit the wall quite hard. I went up to him and grabbed his collar. Putting a foot between his feet, I threw him to the ground.
"Why did you do that you son of a-" I was quite angry, if you couldn't tell.
"Don't kill me!" He covered his face with his arms. "Don't, please, I beg of you!"
"I wont go that far!" I punched him in the gut. Do I seem evil or what?
"Uh... Rena..." Ray was trying to get my attention while I was beating the hell out of our pink-haired friend. "Your... your phone is ringing..."
I looked up. "Whut?"
"See," she held up my red razor cell phone. "And that's quite a cheery song too, might I add."
I felt my face turn red. "Oh no."
"Oh no, what?"
"****!" I grabbed the cell and answered. "H-hello?"
"Hey Rena, where are you? We've been waiting for you for several hours now..." It was a guy, and his name was Faite, a school friend of mine, and he came with on our vacation, the family vacation that I had paid for with my own money.
"Faite... I'm kinda tied up pulverizing someone..."
"Rena, you know I told you to stop doing that, you aren't defending your sisters anymore." He sounded sarcastic. "Why would you be killing a person at this time?"
"Well he... he..."
"Where are you?"
"I actually don't know myself..."
"How could you have gotten lost?"
"..."
"Rena, I'm gonna be at the train station and we will not leave without you, understand?"
"Faite-!"
"I... ve... o..."
"Faite, you're breaking up! FAITE!" The call was dropped.
"What was that all about?" Ray asked.
Kastyr started to crawl away. And I let him.
"He said he wont leave Caris without me..."
"Your boyfriend?"
"No... just a friend."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah... and I don't even know where I am..."
"..."
"So... I can't even say goodbye to them..."
"Them?"
"What's left of my family, and Faite..." I looked at the ground. "I had paid for this vacation, and I was saving up for it since my mother was killed..."
"..."
"I... I couldn't leave them now! Not after I had done all of that work! Not after I raised my sisters!"
"..."
"What should I do Ray, what should I say to them?"
I didn't want to admit that I had to let them go... After seven years of being something I should never have been...
"I really don't know what to tell you Rena... I don't know."
I sat down on the pavement. "What should I tell him?" I held my hands to my head. "I can't tell them that I am a reaper..."
"No, we can't be having that..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment