Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Say Goodbye

It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.

Chapter 11 - Say Goodbye

Chapter 11 - Say Goodbye
Faite was waiting for me, along with my sisters...
And they wouldn't go home without me.
But I couldn't go home...
I had no choice in the matter...
"You can't go with them Rena," Konti said, pushing her glasses higher up on her nose, "That goes against the rules. You can visit them, sure, but you can't stay with them."
I looked at my cellphone, then I looked up at her. "What should I do Ms. Konti? Ray?"
"..." Konti sighed. "I can take you to the train sta-"
"I'll take you." Kastyr said. "I wont let anyone touch you." He wiped blood from the corner of his mouth. "Because I have to make sure that you stay here, you are my responsibility."
"!" I looked at him in a sort of terrified awe. "What did you just say?"
"What?" He asked.
"She means, why did you just say the stupidest thing you could have said at this particular time..." Ray said, smiling. "You sure are an idiot Kastyr. You don't even remember how to treat a lady, do you?"
"!" He stared at Ray. "I do too know how to treat a lady!"
"We aren't 'things' Kastyr, so don't treat us like we are 'things'." Ray said, she was enjoying making fun of Kastyr. "You can take her there, but you have to bring someone else with you..."
Konti stepped forward, "I will see to it that he does not screw this up for anyone."
"Thank you Konti." Ray said. "Here, " she held her hand out to me. "Your story starts here, don't let anything get in your way, Rena."

We got to the station, but I ended up having to give Kastyr the directions, because he got lost. Konti stayed behind us, not interrupting the bickering that was going on.
"You little wuss," I said, turning my head away from Kastyr, "How could you have made the wrong turn? Let alonehave to ask me for directions several times..." I skoffed. "And I don't even know this city very well, in fact, it's my first time here!"
"You don't have to be so mean about it you know..." Kastyr was acting like a child. "There's the station."
I turned in the direction he was pointing.
There he was, it hadn't been very long since I had last seen him, but it felt like ages. Faite. His golden eyes reflected the midnight sky.
"Faite..." I walked toward him slowly, Kastyr right behind me.
"Rena," He hugged me, then he saw Kastyr, "Who are you, pinky? And what are you doing with my Rena?"
"My name is Kastyr, and Rena doesn't belong to anyone."
"Whatever pinky, she's coming home, isn't that right Rena?"
"..." I couldn't respond, because I didn't know what to say. How could I know what to say?
"Rena?" Faite held me at arms length, "Did pinky do anything to you?"
"My name is Kastyr." Kastyr said.
"Rena?" Faite looked me in the eye. "What did he do to you?"
I turned my head away.
"..." Faite looked angrily at Kastyr. "What did you do to her you son of a bit**!?" He let go of me and walked over to Kastyr. "Tell me!"
"I did nothing but save myself from getting killed by her." Kastyr but his hands up in defense. "Honestly!"
"He's telling the truth, Faite. He saved my life too."
"Rena?"
Konti said nothing.
"I would have died today..." I closed my eyes, "Had he not done what he did."
"What?"
Konti stepped forward, "Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation."
"Oh you have got to be kidding me, right?" Faite looked at me.
I held my hand to my arm. "She isn't."
"DAMMIT!" Faite stomped his foot on the ground. "There's no way he would have... no... he can't have... that was suppsoed to be..."
"Faite!" It was Cisara, the oldest of my younger sisters, she would be turning 19 next week. "The train's gonna leave soo-" She saw Konti, Kastyr, and I. "Rena!" She ran over to me and gave me a hug. "I missed you!"
"Hey Cisara." I put my arms around her. "I missed you too"
"Whats going on, why do you sound so upset?"
"I can't... I can't go home with you, I'm so sorry." My words were soft, I didn't even want to hear them myself. "I, I can't go back to Sadyne with you."
"What?" Cisara looked at me like I was crazy. "What do you mean you can't come back with us?"
Faite looked up. "What!?" He looked sad and angry at the same time. "Why?"
"She just can't, okay." Kastyr said, his voice was stern.
"What do you mean by that, pinky?"
"I can't tell you, and STOP CALLING ME PINKY!" Kastyr stepped back. "And, I said that my name is Kastyr."
"Tell me dammit!"
"We can't." Konti said. "She'd be killed if we told you."
"!" Faite looked evilly at Konti. "Then I am staying here!" He grabbed my hand. "I'm not going to leave her alone with that"
"Stop talking about your elders like that."
"Whut, you are older than I am? You look like a high schooler!"
"Thank you for the complimentary insult, but yes, I am older than you. I am 36."
I coughed a couple times.
"You're what?"
"36. You heard me, I am 36 and I saved Rena's life by giving her CPR."
Cisara did the, oh my gawd joo did whut eew gross, shiver. "He kissed you back to life, eew, that's gross!" (I told you, didn't I)
Fate was really angry at this point, he let go of my hand. "You sick little-!" (might I say this, Kastyr is about my height, and Faite is quite a bit taller than both of us, by about seven inches, so he has a right to call Kastyr little, I think.)
"Faite, please don't hurt him!" I said it clearly. It freaked me out, how calm my voice was... "Don't hurt him, please."
"Rena, " When Faite turned around, his hair did the 'woosh' thing that you normally only see in commercials, 'cept there wasn't enough to really be that cool looking. "Wait," He stopped, as if he remembered something. "I though that there was something about you two that was familiar..."
"What?" Kastyr asked.
"Those jackets. What are you, cosplay freaks? Who dresses like the picture book sinigami at night? You trying to scare someone half to death?"
We all went silent.
"Well?" Faite asked, "Is anyone going to tell me what's really going on?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment