Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - What's Your Name

It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.

Chapter 12 - What's Your Name

Chapter 12 - What's Your Name
I was reunited with my family, then again, I was only there to say goodbye.
Faite, a friend from school who had accompanied us on our family vacation, had gust asked the worst question possible.
"Well? Is anyone going to tell me or not?" Faite's voice had an angry tone about it. "Why would you be dressed like shinigami in the middle of the night?"
"..."
"..."
"Faite..."
"You can't say anything to him Rena!" Sam kind of fell out of nowhere. "Now, you are the one who looks familiar, Faite."
"Rena, what's going on?" Cisara sounded worried. "Who are these people?"
"Don't worry Cisara, they won't hurt anyone." I tried to reassure her. "They are my friends."
"What do you mean by that? She can tell me!" Faite was kind of pissed off.
"Hey now," some random cat-guy came from around a corner, "Don't get this one angry Sam, you don't know what this one is capable of."
"You can't mean that he's-" Sam cut herself off.
"Indeed he is. Now it's just a matter of time before they find out."
"Xexin? Are you sure this is him?" Kastyr asked the cat-boy. "Blondie can't be that thing, can he?"
Faite clenched his fist.
"Faite, what is your last name?" Xexin asked.
"Why should I tell you?"
"Because, depending on your answer, you may or may not be killed soon."
"Whut?" Faite asked, kind of dumbfounded. "Why would knowing my last name decide that?"
"Just answer me this then, is your last name-"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment