Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Family Secrets

It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.

Chapter 13 - Family Secrets

Chapter 13 - Family Secrets
"Faite, what is your last name?" Xexin asked.
"Why should I tell you?"
"Because, depending on your answer, you may or may not be killed soon."
"Whut?" Faite asked, kind of dumbfounded. "Why would knowing my last name decide that?"
"Just answer me this then, is your last name Linegod?"
"HELL NO!" Faite was obviously appalled. "My last name is Katet, where the **** did you get Linegod from?!"
"Never mind then..."
"Wait..." Sam said. "By any chance, could you be related to Aiko Katet?"
"Yeah, he was my grandfather..." Fait said. "Why does he matter?"
"But that's a girl's name..." Kastyr said, somewhat confused.
Sam smiled. "Because that's where I know you from, you were so small when I last saw you..."
"You what?"
"You are the one who has his powers then, aren't you?"
"Say wha-?"
"You, the sole heir to the Katet family, stole what he wants!"
"What the hell are you talking about? I have no powers!"
"Rantaku stole them from him, now give them back!"
"I don't know what in the name of hell you're talking about!" Faite yelled.
"Rantaku stole Shinya's powers!"
"!" Everyone looked at Sam.
"What?" Xexin asked, mostly to himself, but seeing as no one else could respond to that, he was probably speaking for everyone. "That's impossible!"
Shinya swooped down out of nowhere and picked Sam up. He wrote in the air with a magical smoke, 'Sorry for her outburst...' and he took off.
Faite coughed up some blood.
"Faite!" I rushed over to him and cought him as he fell.
"What just happened?" Kastyr asked.
"Like hell if I know..." Xexin responded. "Faite may be criticaly injured, we have to break the rules, because Lager is the only one who can help him."
"Why Lager?" Konti asked.
"Because he is also a Katet." Xexin said while putting the back of his hand on Faite's forehead. "We can't waste time, he has to see him now!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment