Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - A Distant Relationship

It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.

Chapter 14 - A Distant Relationship

Chapter 14 - A Distant Relationship
Faite coughed up some blood.
"Faite!" I rushed over to him and caught him as he fell.
"What just happened?" Kastyr asked.
"Like hell if I know..." Xexin responded. "Faite may be critically injured, we have to break the rules, because Lager is the only one who can help him."
"Why Lager?" Konti asked.
"Because he is also a Katet." Xexin said while putting the back of his hand on Faite's forehead. "We can't waste time, he has to see him now!" He picked him up and started to give orders. "Konti,"
"Yessir."
"Find Crix, we'll need him too."
"Why?"
"Just do it."
"Okay sir." Konti jumped out of sight, kind of like a ninja.
"Kastyr, "
"What?" He asked rather unenthusiastically.
"Make sure Rena's family doesn't get caught going on grounds."
"Whatever." He grabbed Cisara's hand and said, "Come with me, or else you might be in serious danger."
"LET GO OF ME!" Cisara tried to shake Kastyr off.
"Just go with him Cisara." I said, looking at her. "You can trust him. Just be on guard a little bit." I glared at Kastyr. "If anything bad happens to my sisters, I will kill you."
"But you can't kill the-"
"Of course I can."
Xexin looked at me. "Let's go, we don't have any time to waste."
I looked at him. "Let's go then."
Xexin took of, he was quite a bit stronger than I thought he was, and, considering he was carrying Faite, very fast.
I tried my hardest to keep up with him.
I don't remember how long it actually took to reach the dark red building. I don't remember how many flights of stairs we had to go up. All I remember was looking at the person named Lager Katet.
'He' was a woman, or so I thought. He looked like he was in his mid twenties, he wore feminine clothes, and he had his long blond hair tied back in a ponytail.
"Lager," Xexin said the name oddly. "Faite, he needs immediate attention."
"And?" Lager asked. "What's so special about this kid?"
"He's just had a run-in with Sam."
"Yeah, and?"
"He's a Katet."
"Well, that changes things." Lager motioned to the bed hurriedly. "Well set him down, we don't have all day."
"It's night."
"Whatever, it's still day." Lager waved his hand at Xexin. "You should probably leave, Xexin." He looked at me oddly. "You, however, may stay. You need to know something that I can't divulge to anyone else."
"Why me?" I asked, quite confused.
"Because he is your close friend, no?"
"How did you know-"
"Intuition." He wasn't even looking at me. "Now you say he's a Katet?"
"Yeah..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment