Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Fear

It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.

Chapter 15 - Fear

Chapter 15 - Fear
"Well, that changes things." Lager motioned to the bed hurriedly. "Wel set him down, we don't have all day."
"It's night."
"Whatever, it's still day." Lager waved his hand at Xexin. "You should probably leave, Xexin." He looked at me oddly. "You, however, may stay. You need to know somthing that I can't divulge to anyone else."
"Why me?" I asked, quite confused.
"Because he is your close friend, no?"
"How did you know-"
"Intuition." He wasn't even looking at me. "Now you say he's a Katet?"
"Yeah..." I said, just noticing that I was soaked in water. I didn't even realize that it had begun to rain.
"You gonna be okay in that wet shirt?" Lager asked, his long hair swayed as he turned to face me. "You can use some of my clothes. Assuming you fit in them."
I stood, somewhat shocked at his odd offer. "What?"
"Roy can show you where they are," He rang a little bell that was on the counter.
There was a blur of purple, black, blue, and gold. It was undoubtedly the blonde doctor, Roy, who I had encountered earlier. "What is it Lager?"
"Please Roy, if you wouldn't mind, show Ms. Rena to my wardrobe, she needs dry clothes."
"Is... is it r-raining outside?" Roy asked, slightly terrified.
There was a loud 'boom' that shook the building.
Roy screamed and ducked under the bed that Faite was laying on.
"How many times have I told you Roy, it wont hurt you if you're inside." Lager bent down and prodded Roy with a stick. (Where he got the stick I have no clue.)
Roy screamed again.
I just watched the pathetic scene in silence, while I was laughing in my mind.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment