Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Past To Present

It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.

Chapter 16 - Past To Present

Chapter 16 - Past To Present
Roy came to his senses after Lager had jabbed him with the stick a few times.
Roy stood up, walked over to me, clenched his hand tightly around my wrist, and said "This way," he said it quietly.
He dragged me out into the hall and led me down the white corridor. We made a few turns, and went up a couple floors, the door we stopped at... was...
"Pink?" I looked at Roy in an odd way. "His door is pink?"
"Don't ask me." Roy shrugged. He opened the door slowly.
"Why are you-"
Someone jumped out of the door at us.
I almost fell over. "WHO THE-?!!!"
"Hi Crix..." Roy said.
"Yo." Crix's face was blank, completely blank. "Where's Lager?"
"Treating his nephew..."
"He has a nephew?"
"Indeed."
"Okay." Crix's face still showed no emotion at all, yet his words had a kind of happiness to them... "Why're you up here, and who's this?"
"This is Rena, a new 'recruit', and her clothes are soaked, and Lager said that she could wear some of his clothes..."
"Will they fit her?"
"They should, he even said so himself..."
I looked at them and crossed my arms."Hello, is anyone aware that I'm standing right here?"
They both looked at me. It was kind of funny... since they were completely different heights.
"Oh yeah..." Crix said coolly, his face still void of expression. He stepped aside and let us into Lager's room.
There were all sorts of curtains, and frilly things.
Is he really a guy?
Roy led me to a huge walk-in closet, then he selected a dress jacket that vaguely resembled the required shinigami jacket, and threw it at me. Then he went to another part of the closet and grabbed a pair of weird pants, which he also threw at me. "Those should fit, I hope he doesn't mind you wearing his jacket..." Roy looked at me again, a near scowl on his face. "Oh yeah, you're a girl...."
"What's that supposed to mean?!"
"It means that you need a shirt too..." He selected a random shirt and threw that at me as well. "Let's go, Lager said that you needed to be there when he discusses something with you that involves blondie."
"Okay."
He took me back down the stairs, through the hallways, back to the room that contained inside Lager and Faite. Roy knocked on the door and entered.
"Hello again!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment