Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - PastTo Present part 2

It's about Rena Thyme and a big secret that was hidden for millions of years.
Some yaoi refs, but not many.

Chapter 17 - PastTo Present part 2

Chapter 17 - PastTo Present part 2
Continued from part 16... ('cuz I cut it off so suddenly, because it was getting a bit long...)

"The demons eye has the ability to live forever, though Faite will not live to his fullest age because he has Shinya's eye as his own. Faite has to have a bloodline successor, that's why you need to hear about this."
"!" I felt my face turn red. "What are you saying!!!???"
"Aren't you his girlfriend?"
"Of course not! I'm just a childhood friend!"
"Oh really?"
"Yes really!"
Faite stirred and began to sit up, apparently unaware that I was in the room, and he started talking to himself. "Stupid friggin' thing," I knew that he meant Lager by that, "Why doesn't he just leave me alone, I thought he was banned from the Katet family for good..."
Lager was taken aback. "What did you say?"
"And this crap about having an heir is just so... stupid!" Faite stared at the ceiling now. "As if anyone would want their child to live with this hell..."
"Faite?" My voice must've been wary or soft, because he didn't hear me.
He only continued what he was saying. "As if Rena would let her guard down enough for me to ask her to sleep with me..."
I felt my face turn a deeper shade of red.
"It's not like I can force her to-"
"FAITE!"
He snapped out of it and saw me, finally, and immediately appeared to regret his words. "Oh man..." He put up his arms in defense.
"Now you're in over your head, kid. Kids these days are fun!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment