Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

it's another story about darkness... it's romantic sort of... it sucks but o well...

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
        Rick stood before her, and glared at her with his hazel eyes. Crystal stared back with her blue green eyes, as they filled up with tears. He held out his hand to her as if he was going to take her away from this desolate place, that she had feared for years. She looked at the darkness that dwelled behind him. The thought of getting consumed by that darkness was terrifying her. She didn't know if she should trust him or not. She fell to the ground sobbing. The ground was soaked with her tears of fear and love. He was now towering over her. She looked up at him and she saw red in his eyes. She whimpered in fear. Darkness had already started to eat away at his heart. She opened her mouth, as if she were going to speak, but nothing came out. His long black hair fell over his face, as his eyes still continued to turn into a deep red. She shook in this terrifying vision. A hateful scowl stretched across his face. Claws started to grow in place of his fingers. She knew she had to do something before it was too late. She lept over to his side, and threw her arms around him. He put his arms around her, but he sunk his claws into her back. She shrieked in pain, as the blood ran down her back, and off the tips of his claws.
        "RICK!" She screamed as she fell to the ground in great agony.
        Rick growled at her in disgust. The dark orb that dwelled behind him started to fade. She laid at his feet whimpering in pain. She started to breathe heavily.
        "Rick...," she said weakly.
        His fingers slowly morphed back into his normal hands. But his hands were still drenched in blood. His eyes also came back to the kind eyes she once knew. He shook his head in confusion. He looked down at his hands, and shook in fear. Crystal started to cough repeatedly, in attempting to catch a gasp of air. He collapsed to his knees next to his love. She was drenched in blood; her blood. Her hair is stained with her blood. The ground started to absorb the blood, leaving a stain. She continued to weaken. He held her in his arms. He held on tightly, like he was never going to let go. Now he was drenched in her blood also. Her face turned pale.
        "...I love you...," she said in a quiet raspy voice.
        "No! You can't die! You were the one who saved me! Now I have to save you!" Rick said with his voice shaking.
        "...It's too late for me... Just let me die..."
        "...But I love you... I can't just sit here and watch you die!"
        "If you really love me then you'll let me die... You can't save me now... I love-"
        The last gasp of air left her lungs, as she died in agony. Her head fell back in her last moment. He held her tightly for one last time. He did this to her. She saved him from the darkness that was consuming him. Now he has his dead love in his arms. He killed her, after she saved him.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sesshy4189 on September 9, 2005, 5:37:40 AM

sesshy4189 on
sesshy4189Awwwwwwwwww its soooo sad! but I like it^^ very good Em-Chan! ^^ love from the fluff!