Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - To Colorado...!

this is a story bout a girl with some strange powers...

Chapter 1 - To Colorado...!

Chapter 1 - To Colorado...!
I've always hated going on trips. My mother died on a trip to Africa and I have always fretted going on any. My dad got a "wonderful" idea to go to Colorado. I'll really miss the hot, sandy beaches of California. Just my luck! Well, it can't be that bad, I guess, as long as I get to be outside in the open mountains. Yes, I'm an outdoorsy type of person.
"Brooke! Come on, we don't want to be late, do we?" my dad called from his Ford F150.
"Actually, I wouln't mind missing anything..."I muttered to myself.
Okay. A little bit about me: my name is Brooke Redding, I am currently 15, I have a dog named Bolt, and I am in love. With who, I'll tell later.
I raced out of the house,grabbing my sweater, cell phone, and keys. My dad, being the overachiver he is, had gotten all of our luggage in the truck before I even got out of bed. Bolt, the huskey, akita, wolf mix, was in the back seat, waiting for me. He was very close to me and never disobeyed a command. Of course, being the biggest clutz ever, I triped and fell flat on my face. Bolt was at my side when I looked up.
"Oww! Uh...hey, Bolt." I mummbled, "Go get in the truck buddy!"
He looked at me with understanding eyes, gave me a quick lick on the face, and ran back over to his spot. I got up with a grunt and walked over to the waiting vehicle.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Jabobrocks on August 4, 2008, 9:43:55 PM

Jabobrocks on
JabobrocksThat was really good!

shadowpiplup on July 23, 2008, 12:06:39 AM

shadowpiplup on
shadowpiplupAWESOME-LE-AWESOME!

xkibaxgirlx on July 8, 2008, 9:50:25 AM

xkibaxgirlx on
xkibaxgirlxi know its not very long, but it will get longer soon enough