Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Meeting

this is one of the books in the series, it might take longer to finish because i just write when thing pop into my head.

IM BACK ON THE BOOK!! WOOWOO!

Inspired by "Dragonrider" and the D'lacey dragon books.
(I CHANGED THE TITLE FROM FLIGHT TO STARDUST)

Chapter 1 - The Meeting

Chapter 1 - The Meeting
So what are we going to do about these humans? Asked the elder dragon at the meeting. There were 50 adults and 2 kid dragons in the meeting.

"Well i think we should fight,"said a male dragon named Guren.

"No, i think we should use peace and harmony to bring us dragons closer to the humans," said a dragon named Grace.

"Yeah sure, we could use peace and harmony to bring us closer to the humans.....And Death!!! I mean did you see the size of those Machines??!!"

"No."

"Well neither have i but they must be big to have destroyed our last valley!!!"Guren screamed.

Oh yeah, you think fighting wont hurt anyone?? 'Oh come fight me but be sure not to break any of my finger nails!' pathetic.."

"Stop arguing you two!!!" The Elder screamed.
Guren and Grace turned away.

"Now, I don't think either one of your plans sound good, I think we'll just have to move to a different valley, or forest or maybe even ocean." The Elder said.

All the dragons started to talk right away, how would they move, where would they move and what about the chidren?

Ah yes the children, they were in the corner of the cave playing games. Or atleast, 5 of them were, the sixth one was eavesdropping on the parents conversation. Her name was Gaia, her scales were silvery blue and she had beautiful puple eyes, she was only about two thousand years old, like 15 years old to put it in human age.

"Why do you keep eaves dropping, its not ike we could do anything to help." Said G'rana, Gaia's best friend.
She was the same age as Gaia, but a little shorter, she had goldish green scales,and peircing puple eyes, and she was about the same age as Gaia, although she looked mean she was the friendliest dragon a girl can have, in Gaia's opinion.

" Wait!maybe there is a way we can help...." Gaia thought outloud.

"Oh no, look at that gleam in her eyes.... O.K so what your crazy plan this time?" G'rana sighed.

Welll........

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment