Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Plan

this is one of the books in the series, it might take longer to finish because i just write when thing pop into my head.

IM BACK ON THE BOOK!! WOOWOO!

Inspired by "Dragonrider" and the D'lacey dragon books.
(I CHANGED THE TITLE FROM FLIGHT TO STARDUST)

Chapter 2 - The Plan

Chapter 2 - The Plan
"No way, uh-uh,never going to work and not going to let you do it!" G'rana yelled at Gaia.

"Sshhhhhhhh! Not so loud! Someone might he-"

The curtains open and out pops Grace out.

"What's going on here?" Grace asked slowely.

"Uh......Nothing!" Gaia said together with G'rana.

Grace looked at Gaia then at G'rana, then left.

"Whew!" Gaia and G'rana let out a big breath.

WWOOOSH! The curtains opened again and there was Grace.

" Really, nothing is going on here!" Gaia said nervously.

Grace points to her eyes then back at Gaia and G'rana, then left again, Gaia and G'rana waited for a while then let out another deep breath.

"So let me get this straight, you want to fly to the Untold Valley of dragons? Why? Why not just a normal valley?" G'rana ased Gaia.

"Because then we wont have to move anymore and those pesky humans wont bother
us!" Gaia said, excited, she started toward the Elder's house.

"Hey wait for me!" G'rana said running after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Elders house was Beautiful! It had hanging shells every where and random shells every where on the ground. He had a table of gold, made by the mountain dwarfs ofcourse, and his bed was made of a wood bed frame and only the finest leaves and Duckle feathers.

"Wow!" They both gaped at the room.

"Now tell me....." The Elder said with a silver lined wooden bowl full of buckberry juice and a couple of stone cups with pretty flower designs.
"....What were you going to tell me about."

Weellll....." Gaia was having second thoughts.

"Well what?" Elder asked.

We-"

"She wants to go find the Untold Valley of Dragons," G'rana started blurted out, "B-b-but its to dangerous! What about the sea serpents, the evil dragons, and the firbirds, the wyverns, the basilks, and and and what if it isn't real? What if-"

"Oh but it is real! I've seen it with my own two eyes. I was even born there!" The Elder cut in.

"Yes bu-"

"Yes I was flying around and then I was coming back and it was gone..."
There was a long silence.

"..It moves with the wind.." The elder whispered to himself.

"The secret is in the wind! why didn't I think of it before Ofcourse you need the wand of wind!"

"Sure...where do we get this wand of wind?"

"The wind fairy ofcourse! Although I don't think she'll grant your wish unless you have a good reason.....but I dont think you'll have a problem. Its gaurded by fire birds, but just tell them I sent you."

"Thanks Elder! But how will I know how north to go?" Gaia Questioned.

"Well I think I still have one of m'old maps around here..." The Elder dug
around his drawers.

"Ah here it is, it may be old but it is still a good map, just be sure not to lose it!"

The map looked amazing! It looked like an old antique, the blue marked the ocean, the green marked the land and white marked the mountains brown, the forests.

"The pink parts are safe, but the yellow parts dont go on, it may cause danger." The Elder told them.

"Thanks Elder!" Gaia said looking back at the Elder.

"So I take flight tomorrow."
"
Well dont think your going alone, I'm going too, I cant let you get into any more trouble." G'rana told Gaia.

"Thanks G'rana! I'm glad we're friends." Gaia said as they were walking home.

But little did they know, that they were being watched.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment